IrOnTaXi

Tales from the Front - Tell your stories

We tried to hold the center point on the forest map. Built up some defenses and had a bit of a base of operations going. Then the Taliban came... constant explosions, gunfire, Taliban charges. It was utter chaos, and I was laughing histerically. My friend in TS was laughing histerically. Squad chat was laughing histerically, and local chat was laughing histerically. We were trying our best to hold out against the constant onslaught and it was pretty much right out of "We Were Soldiers". Such a good time.

I really enjoyed long range firefights. 

When targets looks like few pixel points far far away. 

We was two granadiers at very nice place with good view. Rest of our team advance along river and than we saw enemy movement. I report that to SQL and rest of squad take position than thay start fire and enemy was slowed down. Our time came and our granades fly far far away with deadly inpact. SQL coordinate our targeting than it took fast end. Our squad very fast take control in this situation and continue advancing to next point. 

EDIT: FLY if you see this, the range is approximately 373 meters :)

Nice! Now RPG is my favorite weapon... If I have nice spotter, of course  ;)

Screenshots are not good that real photo from the battle! (iphone blessed by Allah):

z-trooper.jpg

Last Kickstarter Media Event

Holding a compound somewhere in the Southern edge of the map as Insurgents. I had the RPG. Whole round so far had been kind of "ehh" as it was a lot of running and gunning, but once we got 3 squads defending that compound, that was awesome. US was taking potshots at us and we were taking potshots back. I set up on the roof behind some sandbags and with an ammo crate beneath me. US moved into the poppy field, ditch and bushes in front of us. It was hard to find them so we just started tossing shooting RPG's, GP-25 rounds and throwing frags into the area to clear them out. The atmosphere was amazing. (Thank you Bruno and Anders!) They kept pushing until we had to get off of the roof and were watching the doors. They surged one more time and managed to push us out.

That skirmish was the most teamwork oriented combat I've had in Squad so far. It was awesome :D

Random screen's from Games:

9kPbKpl.jpg

Group Photo!

f51HFit.jpg

zhB7ok8.jpg

vbGWndm.jpg

^ This FOB got absolutely decimated, so easy to get surrounded on the Forest Map.

cMPmf9W.jpg

2ntQ3bP.jpg

The indigenous Afghan Ladder Plant.

Everyone but 5 players on each team quit, so it became an intense 5v5 battle over a single flag.

We tried to hold the center point on the forest map. Built up some defenses and had a bit of a base of operations going. Then the Taliban came... constant explosions, gunfire, Taliban charges. It was utter chaos, and I was laughing histerically. My friend in TS was laughing histerically. Squad chat was laughing histerically, and local chat was laughing histerically. We were trying our best to hold out against the constant onslaught and it was pretty much right out of "We Were Soldiers". Such a good time.

sounds epic, but why the laughter?

sounds epic, but why the laughter?

because screaming ALLAHU ACKBAR at the top of your lungs along with everyone else around you is hilarious