Gatzby

Release - Alpha 9.12

22 hours ago, M.I.K.E. said:

Why not wait with the free weekend untill V10 is released?

Because V10 is expected for 2020 and they must make money in a game based on promises.....Like those "3 weeks"....

Sry if some fanboy get mad.

-_-

24 minutes ago, =Jack-Daniels= said:

Because V10 is expected for 2020 and they must make money in a game based on promises.....Like those "3 weeks"....

-_-

I am not a fan boy but if V10 will be released this year i would be happy :)

1 hour ago, =Jack-Daniels= said:

-_-

Core Inventory and redoing animations takes a'lot of time and is hard work. It's probably the most time consuming part of there development right now. Offworld Industries is not EA that has millions of dollars, a ton of assets, and people to spit a game out instantly. A work of art like Squad takes time and money when it's being worked on by an Indie team. Squad is in good hands. We just need to be patient. It will get done eventually. Once Core Inventory and the Animation System is done, they'll be spitting updates like hot cakes! ;)

Edited by WarEagle751

On 11/6/2017 at 12:26 PM, M.I.K.E. said:

Why not wait with the free weekend untill V10 is released?

wrong direction of encouragement.  How about make the game free until v10 is released?

1 hour ago, Bash said:

wrong direction of encouragement.  How about make the game free until v10 is released?

Why not just make it free forever? ¬¬

exaggerated view:

anything free of charge isn't worth a jot (and attracts scum).

;)

11 minutes ago, Major Trouble said:

Because

free = no financial risk for cheaters

Sorry, I thought the emoji face made it clear that I was responding to a suggestion that I deemed stupid with another stupid suggestion to highlight my point. I'll try to be clearer in future :) 

Edited by Psyrus

51 minutes ago, Psyrus said:

Sorry, I thought the emoji face made it clear that I was responding to a suggestion that I deemed stupid with another stupid suggestion to highlight my point. I'll try to be clearer in future :) 

It's OK I know it was sarcasm as, from many past posts, you're to smart to believe what you actually wrote if it wasn't. Just wanted to get out why free stuff isn't always such a great model and you comment made it easier to highlight.

On 11/10/2017 at 10:05 AM, eagon89 said:

We can do better...

1z5emi.jpg

COME ON DEVS THIS IS WHAT WE REALLY WANT TO SEE