DanielNL

adapting name tag colour

Hello, hope the devs change the "dead player 3D name color" to red instead of green as it currently is... Best example: You walk upstairs (smoked staircase), see 3 green names ahead of you, you get shot and then realize your 3 teammates were dead already... if these 3D user interface names get red it's easier to realize.

Edited by beginna
reworded title

There was another post regarding same topic but you do bring interesting point... Good one sir!

I've been hella medic these days so I didn't even notice the problem.... Now that I recall, I do remember playing rifleman, shouting local "Is anyone alive upstairs?" before tossing frags. 

http://forums.joinsquad.com/forum/16-feedback-suggestions/

Pretty sure that's where this thread belongs.

It's a great suggestion though, I think it would definitely make those split second decisions much easier, because IRL you don't have to worry about if it's your buddy or not when aiming at someone (with magical text obscuring your view). 

Maybe in addition get rid of name tags all along ? Let them only be visable when gettin really close to a friendly , or atleast make it a server option thing ...

good suggestion.
would like to see this QOL improvement being implemented in future.

/OT
moved thread to suggestion section

reworded title

15 minutes ago, Rainmaker said:

So basicaly a wallhack for non medics.

No. Medics always can see the status of team players thru map, name tag(over the wall) and the navigation marks on the bottom of the screen. 

It's not necessarily a "wallhack"

Edited by samwiseOrigin