gideonvaught

GTX 750ti stuttering

4 hours ago, gideonvaught said:

My GTX 750ti has been stuttering very much since V9.11 came out. It never did this before. Any fixes?

I don't know exactly what "stuttering" you are referring to, but I will tell you the type of stuttering I have has been an ongoing issue for months now. I don't think it's a GPU problem (at least for me), but rather more of a engine/game problem (and maybe, maybe my CPU, but its a 6600, so not too low-end). My "stuttering" is when my game decides to freeze for a moment, and then unfreezes (usually happens to me about every 4-5 minutes I would say). Definitely not a lag freeze. 

1 hour ago, FeatherSton3 said:

My "stuttering" is when my game decides to freeze for a moment, and then unfreezes (usually happens to me about every 4-5 minutes I would say). Definitely not a lag freeze. 

It's most likely a memory related issue (either ram/vram/pagefile) in my opinion. The wait for the transfer of data from one memory medium to the other causes the freeze because it basically "waits on IO" until the operation is done. 

Edited by Psyrus

Ok let's start from the beginning

1. What's your CPU?

2. RAM?

3. Temps

4. Check your ping both when it is stuttering and not giving you problems

5. Any background program running while playing?

Edited by samwiseOrigin

What samwiseOrigin said + your complete graphic settings of the game would be really helpful.

2 hours ago, koschilein said:

What samwiseOrigin said + your complete graphic settings of the game would be really helpful.

Knew i forgot something!