CptDirty

An Unreal Process has crashe: UE4-Squad

jGi5Bn2.jpg

1000+ hours in the game this is first time I see this. Game has been finiky all evening between EAC and random DC's....Anyone?

1 hour ago, CptDirty said:

jGi5Bn2.jpg

1000+ hours in the game this is first time I see this. Game has been finiky all evening between EAC and random DC's....Anyone?

Were you in a game and it crashed all of the sudden?

11 hours ago, Soulzz said:

Were you in a game and it crashed all of the sudden?

Yeah mid game just poof crashed and this happened.

Аналогичная проблема,помогите кто её решил

Have the same issue, has anybody found the solution?

§6 Language & Legibility
Please post only in English. Non-English content (including non-legible content) may be removed. If you see someone posting in another language because s/he apparently does not speak English, please report their post - if you can, you may reply in their language to explain their question, but please do translate their and your message so it can be reviewed by the Moderation. ‘Hiding’ insults in non-English posts will be punished harshly. Posts written largely in ‘leetspeak’ or full of spelling / grammatical errors may be treated like non-English content. This rule does not extend to PMs.

§6: Язык и речь

Пожалуйста, общайтесь только на английском языке на основном форуме. Контент на прочих языках (включая содержащий неразборчивую речь) может быть удален. Если вы заметите, что кто-то использует какой-либо другой язык кроме английского по причине незнания этого языка, сообщите об этой публикации модераторам. Если вы владеете языком автора, то ответьте ему, продублировав его и свое сообщение на английском языке, чтобы модераторы могли его проверить. Попытки замаскировать оскорбление в сообщении на другом языке будут сурово наказываться. Публикации, написанные главным образом в стиле Leet, либо содержащие большое количество грамматических и орфографических ошибок могут быть удалены как контент на иностранном языке.

Myself and a few others I know are getting this error soooo much now it's a show stopper.

In the server menu, we'll join a queue and wait patiently but then BAM... crash to desktop with the UE4 error screenshotted above.

Then we relaunch the game, and if we're lucky we'll get into a game but 5 minutes later it'll crash to desktop with a UE4 error again.

Starting to get really annoying. I have re-installed Windows 10 Pro so many times with so many different versions (Insider previews and standard etc).

I've deleted all game files numerous times, verified more times than necessary for good health. I've moved game files from one HDD to another. 

I'm not sure if this is part of the puzzle but a mate of mine swapped out his Gigabyte 1080Ti Xtreme Edition for his old 1070 and the problem was resolved. I too have the 1080Ti Xtreme Edition and seem to have more issues with it than my older graphics card, but only with Squad. Keep in mind that, yes I have re-installed Windows many times so it's not a Graphics Driver file missmatch issue. 

Current Specs:

CPU: i7-6700K (Not currently overclocked)

GPU: Gigabyte 1080Ti Xtreme Edition 11G (F3 Firmware)

RAM: 2 x 8GB 3200Mhz G.Skill (XMP Profile1)

HDD: Samsung 950PRO 256GB nVME M.2

MB: Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7 (Latest firmware)