Bonnie Money

Milita and Insurged lack of transport vehicules

I often see at begin or mid game of some maps that there are not enough cars to take people and those both factions run all over the map. They have troubles to unit.

I mean, in real life insurged and milita could find regular cars everywhere, why could we let them more transport jeeps or 4 places civilian cars ?

Edited by Bonnie Money

Well every army will take any vehicle during conflict. But in Squad. Remember transport truck have 18 seats. nobody think about it and use it in clever way. And not enough vehicles ? Its overloaded by vehicles. But people dont use brains so they waste it again and again and again. True story bro. players have to be punished if they dont use them in good way. 

ehh...Militia and insurgents have an abundance of vehicles they can use. Look at Yehorivka and Basrah. It also depends on the map.

I think that insurgents and millitia should have plentey of unsual perks compared to any other faction .... For example being able to unlock and use parked misc vehicles on urban maps and villages and not lose tickets for losing light vehicles or drastically lower their vehicles cost , and maybe even give them faster spawns and improved rallys to increase their mobility , anything to make it feel like they are the defending force and they are everywhere , and overwall make thier playstyle feel better and unique , not just a weaker version of the conventional forces .

i find it quite easy for Militia to win in most maps simply due to speed. Logar is an exception but really only due to the easy access to 2nd Militia flag from US main.

2 hours ago, suds said:

i find it quite easy for Militia to win in most maps simply due to speed. Logar is an exception but really only due to the easy access to 2nd Militia flag from US main.

I'll take those techies any day!