Billyabbott1991

New to Forum, Experienced player

hi everyone,

Im recently wanting to take my squad experience to the next level and play some competitive events. Any help and guidance to find a team would be much appreciated.

Join a clan. Lots are recuiting. Best bet.

Edited by Smee

First and foremost, welcome!

I think you're in the right place: there are a variety of clans and organizations represented on the forums... but you'd also absolutely be welcome to chat 'em up in Discord too: http://discord.gg/squad. Folks like Squad Ops and Level welcome individual players looking for a way into the clan scene as well -- a great way to get a feel for it, and for how other clans play.

Hello everyone. Slimshady here. I'm very new to this game but looking forward to playing it looks fantastic

On 10/21/2017 at 10:42 AM, Slimshady said:

Hello everyone. Slimshady here. I'm very new to this game but looking forward to playing it looks fantastic

Glad to have ya!

On 10/15/2017 at 12:24 PM, Billyabbott1991 said:

hi everyone,

Im recently wanting to take my squad experience to the next level and play some competitive events. Any help and guidance to find a team would be much appreciated.

If you're in North America and a good shooter we're always looking to bolster our ranks. Steam name is Robin Sage.