Gatzby

Animation System Update

I guess air vehicles will be next big thing... And I hope we get some gameplay improvements with new inventory and anims update

4 hours ago, Disco said:

I guess air vehicles will be next big thing... And I hope we get some gameplay improvements with new inventory and anims update

OMG V11 hype.

4 hours ago, Disco said:

Last year they said 1st iteration of choppers would be fall this year. So maybe, unless they pushed it. For crying out loud i hope they put in Track ir support and Hotas input

25 minutes ago, -MG said:

For crying out loud i hope they put in Track ir support and Hotas input

everything in due time.
please, keep your expectations a little bit realistic.

I would not be surprised, if they introduce the core functionality first. There will be bugs which need be crushed and values to be tweaked. - This will take some time.
When the time is right, they will likely focus on advanced features (TrackIR, Hotas, etc...) which are build upon the core features.

1 hour ago, beginna said:

everything in due time.
please, keep your expectations a little bit realistic.

I would not be surprised, if they introduce the core functionality first. There will be bugs which need be crushed and values to be tweaked. - This will take some time.
When the time is right, they will likely focus on advanced features (TrackIR, Hotas, etc...) which are build upon the core features.

i know :) just saying

One other thing I was wondering about was whether or not we could get the founder's AK-74 while playing as the Russians. I think it'd be really cool because a true veteran soldier might still have his old-issue 74 with him... I mean in reality probably not but lets just pretend right? I really want to have the cool-af custom weapon whenever possible.

If anyone was looking for a "tl;dr" version, motherdear is succinct: 

I think this is how it's gonna be, don't quote me on that though

V10 - animation/freelook/bipods

V11 - coreinventory (hopefully)

V12 - brits

V13 - new content such as the zu-23-2 and the GPMGs

V14 - helicopters

On ‎2017‎-‎10‎-‎12 at 12:06 PM, Gatzby said:

2. Clear Separation of First and Third Person models

I personally think it makes more sense for the third and first person models to be exactly the same. Also are double rendered(zoom only in the optic) scopes in the works? I play with squadops.gg and Optics are banned in their events because apparently they're "OP", having double rendered scopes makes it a bit more realistically fair to aim because you have to orient your view within the field of view of the scope, so they wouldn't be so OP. Are we getting freelook in the next update? Also since we're talking about animation, I think it would be really immersive to make the players mouths open based on input volume from their microphone. It was done in a game called SOS like this. 

)

Edited by PrimeEleven
More content

Really like the way that the primary weapon hangs on the body of the soilder when both of his hands are used for the climb !! Can we please get this feature for when we are not using the primary weapon ? For example when using a side arm ,  a shovel , or a rocket launcher ? 

Edited by L0cation