PR.IT Aragorn89

APC's crew guide for Dummies

The 30mm can’t damage the Abrams from any side. And also, the Refleks AT missiles are very different from TOW missiles/Kornets. They are weaker and more difficult to control. If you want any testing for this, lmk.

Edited by nagasuru

Russian's 30mms can penetrate and do damage from the rear of the Abrams, you can destroy the engine in like 10-15 well placed rounds, re-tested right now on a live server :D

1 hour ago, PR.IT Aragorn89 said:

Russian's 30mms can penetrate and do damage from the rear of the Abrams, you can destroy the engine in like 10-15 well placed rounds, re-tested right now on a live server :D

Strange, tested it as well in v12. Must have been changed, Does it have enough ammo to destroy it? And does range alter the results? I say this because the Bradley can kill the engine on the T72 but it has to be ~50 meters. 

16 minutes ago, nagasuru said:

Strange, tested it as well in v12. Must have been changed, Does it have enough ammo to destroy it? And does range alter the results? I say this because the Bradley can kill the engine on the T72 but it has to be ~50 meters. 

Also, just a few things I think need pointing out. When you compare the Abrams pro's and cons versus the T72's pro's and cons, they're virtually the same. "Good resistance against AT, immune to 30mm" I would recommend clarifying that the Abrams front armor is significantly better. It is completely LAT resistant from the front, which includes the upper hull, the lower hull and technically the first 1/2 on each side of the tank. The T72, on the other hand, can be destroyed in 8 shots in the lower hull, 11 shots to the side, and the same amount for the rear.   Also, I think it should be mentioned that there are two types of warriors. The one displayed is an up-armored side skirts variant that was added in V12, but also there is the normal one with no additional side armor. 

Edited by nagasuru