Wilbaaah

More Map commands for SLs

On 6/11/2018 at 12:56 PM, Gatzby said:

Wanted to add that there are some UI improvements in the work for squad leaders (though not necessarily tied to the map), so there should be some improvements to quality of life in the pipe.

Why do you have to tease me like this!

How about fixing the worst f'king radial menu for map markers.... its the most cumbersome pos map marking feature I've seen in any game.... tell me these devs are from PR again............... bs

Edited by v76

On 6/23/2018 at 5:00 AM, Sparcany said:

Why do you have to tease me like this!

Because they're not ready yet, alas! =)

Will see if we can get some in a near future recap, perhaps.

On 6/23/2018 at 7:41 PM, v76 said:

How about fixing the worst f'king radial menu for map markers.... its the most cumbersome pos map marking feature I've seen in any game.... tell me these devs are from PR again............... bs

If you can do a better job, go for it! Or get used to the one we have now like everyone else is....

3 hours ago, CptDirty said:

If you can do a better job, go for it! Or get used to the one we have now like everyone else is....

The menu is pretty bad, we shouldn't have to open the sub menus multiple times to place an infantry marker.

17 minutes ago, Sparcany said:

The menu is pretty bad, we shouldn't have to open the sub menus multiple times to place an infantry marker.

I agree, just don't think there's any reason for @v76 to have said it in such a demeaning manner. 

1 hour ago, CptDirty said:

I agree, just don't think there's any reason for @v76 to have said it in such a demeaning manner. 

Misclicking through the menu in a firefight has made atleast a few people angry haha. I wish there were hotkeys to drop markers on the map.