Sign in to follow this  
TastyBuilder

Kickstarter rewards

Hello and welcome to Squad @TastyBuilder,

so I guess you already received your Squad key.

You will notice a Link Steam Account link in the top menu of the forums, next to Discord.
Arngh6J.png
Click this and login with your steam account that you redeemed your Perk keys on. Once redeemed you will get a status message before a redirect on any perks you own.
After doing this you will start seeing your backer / founder tag on posts.
However, with the latest upgrade to our forums the backer/founder badges have been broken at the moment. We will hopefully have this sorted out relatively soon. Thanks for your patience.

NOTE: The steam login is done via oauth so we never see your login information. It is done directly on the steam website.

Make sure you have activated the latest key code before trying to link your forum account. Keys with the inventory items were sent to your email used to back the game.

8 minutes ago, TastyBuilder said:

I got in contact with support and got it sorted out - I think ( screenshot of email ). Where should it say founder on the profile page?

It should say "Founder" under you avatar on every post in the forum, since the last forum update it is not working anymore though.

That is known and should be fixed in the near future.

Check your Steam inventory, if you find your founders "swag" in there everything should be fine. :)

2 minutes ago, koschilein said:

It should say "Founder" under you avatar on every post in the forum, since the last forum update it is not working though. That is known and should be fixed in the near future.

Check your steam inventory, if you find your founders "swag" in there everything should be fine. :)

What am I looking for exactly in Steam Inventory? It's blocked with cards xD

2 minutes ago, TastyBuilder said:

What am I looking for exactly in Steam Inventory? It's blocked with cards xD

If you backed with the tier "Squad Leader" or higher, you should find the M4 dessert camo and the special AK(sorry forgot the name of it...) in you Steam Squad inventory.

EDT: Also a special "Squad Leader" or "Commander" badge item.

2 minutes ago, koschilein said:

If you backed with the tier "Squad Leader" or higher, you should find the M4 dessert camo and the special AK(sorry forgot the name of it...) in you Steam Squad inventory.

I had to launch the game to get it. Thanks a mill. ( sreencap here ). Is game crashing on splash screen a known issue? The only fix I could find was deleting the Squad folder in User>Appdata>Local