sx1990

Not after an fps increase

Hello, I'm wondering has anyone found a way to make the game look less jaggery and blurry. I've tried messing around with the AA's used reshade (realistic squad preset think it looks to bright) I'm not after an fps boost as I'm currently sitting at 50-70. I have a 4690k and a 970ti just bugs me that trees at a distance seem jaggery and jumpy

Edited by sx1990

Yes would be nice to know for me to. I have used Reshade which is not what i expected with same preset... I think the best solution would be 4K monitor. Also guys would be nice to know all ad dons server browser and stuff what you using for squad ? extra installs and stuff to make squad look better and work better. Many Thanks!!!

On 06/10/2017 at 3:33 PM, sx1990 said:

Hello, I'm wondering has anyone found a way to make the game look less jaggery and blurry. I've tried messing around with the AA's used reshade (realistic squad preset think it looks to bright) I'm not after an fps boost as I'm currently sitting at 50-70. I have a 4690k and a 970ti just bugs me that trees at a distance seem jaggery and jumpy

Best way is to use you monitors native resolution and then adjust resolution scaling/super sampling up as you FPS allows. From memory I only use the TXAA in game to get rid of shimmering.

Also ensure all the things like motion blur are off.

I use just MSAA and it removes that aliasing at edges of objects.

Just 1080p, MSAA and no changes to scaling/sampling.

MSAA is much more efficient anti-aliasing tech(in terms of computation power needed) than super sampling. Super sampling, is, like, the most expensive anti-aliasing.