On 10/9/2017 at 12:28 PM, Draco said:

No idiot, i've been in the airborne marine navy usmc corps for 13 years and have served 3 times if Afghenrstern, i know my shit so shut up !!!1!1~! Its a BTR

First, settle down Marine...I serve too, 12N U.S. Army. No need to strut your feathers. You made it sound like you were talking about the "recon car" aka BRDM-2. Here are the two vehicles...take a chill pill..

BTR-80

https://www.google.com/search?q=btr+80&client=ms-android-verizon&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjN1-PirunWAhUMyoMKHYLUC9MQ_AUIEigB#imgrc=WXtmAvWpNaD-cM:

BRDM-2

https://www.google.com/search?q=brdm-2&client=ms-android-verizon&prmd=ivsn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjD4pz3runWAhUC54MKHaybAicQ_AUIEigB&biw=360&bih=560#imgrc=rqaf-QbP-J7ODM:

1 minute ago, BlackDog1247 said:

Joke      ------------>

Your head (-_-)

On 09/10/2017 at 4:51 AM, BlackDog1247 said:

dude, the two wheeled "BTR" is a BRDM...dude

I've looked and looked but the BRDM definitely has four wheels. ;)

On ‎2017‎-‎10‎-‎11 at 6:56 AM, f1l1pZ said:

Such fantastic work. Can't wait for another updates.

What do you think about ability to dig individual trench? Except for setting the sandbags, there could also be a possibility to dig a trench, to hide from artillery or mortar fire.

I like the idea of digging trenches, I think they should be realistically dug though.

On ‎2017‎-‎10‎-‎13 at 5:26 AM, SpecialAgentJohnson said:

Might be too expensive with negative terrain though. Possibly.

What specifically do you mean by negative terrain, like how the floor of the map is a thin sheet? Yeah I wish we were able to like blow/dig holes in the ground. 

3 hours ago, PrimeEleven said:

What specifically do you mean by negative terrain, like how the floor of the map is a thin sheet? Yeah I wish we were able to like blow/dig holes in the ground. 

Months ago a dev said it would be too network-heavy, so terrain deformation probably won't happen.

You could easily add the ability to "dig" ranger graves, which like sandbags would be a mesh sitting on top of the terrain. I would like this feature for ambushes and the like.