Welp, the hype posts are getting old. I rather get a hype post 2 weeks before release. Atleast you got something to look out for. Just me

On 2017-09-27 at 12:44 PM, PR.IT Aragorn89 said:

V10 is a myth! ^_^ The more you believe in it the less it will appear!-_-

I totally agree. V10 is so close, yet so far away. More like a myth like you said. :P Haha.

On 2017/9/27 at 8:34 PM, Frinz said:

I swear, it feels like these three weeks never pass, we are caught in the endless circle of three weeks.

The new official Roadmap ^_^:

603px-Serpiente_alquimica.jpg

Hahaha!

Would be nice to get some weapon collision after the new core animations w/weapon rest are in place. 

Decent reference of whats possible.

2 hours ago, PROTOCOL said:

Would be nice to get some weapon collision after the new core animations w/weapon rest are in place. 

Decent reference of whats possible.

Bhahaha i can see this cause alot of shit spraying and missing targets xD None the less, i like this...atleas you're not poking your gun trough giving away position

1 hour ago, -MG said:

Bhahaha i can see this cause alot of shit spraying and missing targets xD None the less, i like this...atleas you're not poking your gun trough giving away position

Yeah, would just like to see a solution for the weapon clipping. Not that this is it, but at least it's possible in the engine. Would be nice to address the legs hanging out the walls too. I'm sure you enjoy that though xD

54 minutes ago, PROTOCOL said:

Yeah, would just like to see a solution for the weapon clipping. Not that this is it, but at least it's possible in the engine. Would be nice to address the legs hanging out the walls too. I'm sure you enjoy that though xD

But shooting legs sticking out of walls has been my go-to strategy since Project Reality!

i         want            a           PKM 

also i want the new sound reverb system

pls god once you release upon us the m240 release the pkm aswell :(

Would be nice if there was at least a dev branch that early opters had access to in order to test the absolute current version. I really miss Squad but can't get myself to play it anymore until freelook is in. I can't explain enough how much freelook is needed for this game to not feel like atari for me.

no idea but from how long we've waited, if we dont get tanks, new animation system, British faction and some new guns i will be very disappointed. By now tbh i was expecting helicopters 

If Christmas arrives and we don't have many Fall presents and a better understanding of the road map to Beta/Release, then I'll join in the frustration.  Otherwise, patience is a virtue that pays huge dividends.

Edited by CageMatchKimsey

1814400 seconds

1 hour ago, winterfell said:

no idea but from how long we've waited, if we dont get tanks, new animation system, British faction and some new guns i will be very disappointed. By now tbh i was expecting helicopters 

Animation system, yes. Tanks no. Brits, highly unlikely, maybe in a patch afterwards or v11. New guns with the brits. Helicopters probably 2019

11 minutes ago, Draco said:

1814400 seconds

Animation system, yes. Tanks no. Brits, highly unlikely, maybe in a patch afterwards or v11. New guns with the brits. Helicopters probably 2019

lol. 3 weeks indeed. :P