Cleaned thread.

When posting on these forums, keep the forums rules in mind. This thread is not for flaming other users and the dev team. Keep the thread on topic.

Rules

Spoiler

§1 Show Respect

This community can only work if we all respect each other. To that end, it is imperative that any time you engage with another user, either directly or indirectly, you show them respect with the content of your post. In particular refrain from flaming, insulting, abusing, taunting, racism, and other similar types of actions towards other forum users.

§2 Attitude & Behavior

Poor attitude and behavior are the most common ways a negative / unsafe environment is created and perpetuated. As such that kind of behavior will not be allowed on these forums. Please be mindful of this rule when posting personal positions and opinions regarding topics which could be considered contentious in nature. As a rule of thumb, keep your posts civil in nature, and refrain from making posts that are likely to incite arguments and create a negative environment. As a privately hosted web forum we reserve the right to maintain an environment that we are happy the majority of our players are comfortable with.

§3 Swearing

While we will not strictly moderate every little swear that occurs, please try to avoid excessive bad language. The moderation reserves the right to remove rants and unsuitable content at any time.

§5 Attitude towards Squad and the Development Team
As per §1 and §2, keep in mind to be respectful and reasonable, not only towards all users of the forum, but also towards the Squad Team and towards any ideas and content and the game itself. Criticism is welcome, but if it is not constructive and/or if it is offensive, the Moderation may need to step in. Please refrain from posting if you are upset, angry or drunk, or you may be punished for things you wouldn’t have otherwise written, which is not in anyone's interest.

Honestly i just want the British faction to finally come into the game and would find it very amusing to see US V Brits on some map rotations just because i would find it fun. but the brits have been a tease before the game even came out and i would really enjoy seeing a new faction in game.

I know ill be leaving any server as soon as British Vs US loads - obviously if you like that thats cool, but for me it would ruin the immersion side of things. 

Brits wont come until the animations anyway, no point rigging twice. 

On 6/7/2017 at 10:01 AM, StrikerC123 said:

Honestly i just want the British faction to finally come into the game and would find it very amusing to see US V Brits on some map rotations just because i would find it fun. but the brits have been a tease before the game even came out and i would really enjoy seeing a new faction in game.

I don't think Brits vs. US will be possible (except for the 4th of July special)

On 9. Juni 2017 at 5:32 PM, IINAYDOGII said:

I know ill be leaving any server as soon as British Vs US loads - obviously if you like that thats cool, but for me it would ruin the immersion side of things. 

Brits wont come until the animations anyway, no point rigging twice. 

So who you think will the Brits fight against? Only Taliban? 

Who you think will other nations just fight against? Only taliban?

It is wrong to think that all the western nations fight against Russia, Brits haven't fight against Russia recently like the US didn't but it is in the game. Would be again a fingerpoint to the evil evil Russians. So I hope we will see nations against nations because it is still a game not a training program or a documentary.

to me its more like a war with Russia is entirely "possible" in our lifetimes - I see what youre saying, and If the game does include it then cool, ill just change to a server that currently doesnt have that round on - choices etc we're all free to make - it will just take me out the enjoyment if its something like US vs UK

Oh yeah, i like the african themed map in pr, i think it was ramiel. It was a great map inspired by blackhawk down. It was us vs. African insurgents tho

17 hours ago, Bonnie Money said:

I want to see France vs an african faction  in a kind of mali map. An area with flat forests and big rocks. 

And brits in kenya perhaps

You may be interested to see what the modding team at Squadfrance.fr is doing: https://squadfrance.fr/squad-mod-francais/

They've taken on Mali and the French forces with a large team and are making consistently beautiful stuff. =)

I log into forum everyday to see if there is an update...  closer to end of month ..hype builds... fingers are crossed...

that's it... all I wanted to say

21 minutes ago, Frinz said:

Yeah, i know i shouldn't, but i crave for informations about the release of v10

Don't we all ;)

Official instructions for V10.

Step A. When is it coming? = 3 weeks.

Step B. If its not released in 3 weeks = Read Step A again.

I swear, it feels like these three weeks never pass, we are caught in the endless circle of three weeks.

The new official Roadmap ^_^:

603px-Serpiente_alquimica.jpg

Edited by Frinz

32 minutes ago, Shields said:

Official instructions for V10.

Step A. When is it coming? = 3 weeks.

Step B. If its not released in 3 weeks = Read Step A again.

Sadly the case with many developers not just OWI.  

Either way, good things come to those who wait. It'll take as long as it takes