RipGroove

Can no longer log in to Squad on the Tapatalk app?

I've been getting a "wrong username or password" message for Squad on Tapatalk for a couple of months now even though I know exactly what my username and password are? I can log in to all other forums on there just fine.

IMG_6028.png

And now I'm getting this message:

IMG_6027_1.png

I use Tapatalk a lot on my phone at work as it makes the forum very mobile friendly. Anyone know why it's stopped working with Squad?  

They had some issues with the forums when they updated something. The website was fixed but I guess the tapatalk plugin/integration never got fixed up. I gave up and just check it through the mobile site. 

Currently a known issue and being worked on -- our apologies for the inconvenience. =\

The tl;dr is: there have been a some hefty updates in recent months that weren't entirely smooth, so there's been a lot going in to tidy up. You may have noticed the theme being a little askew for a day or two in there, for example.

9 hours ago, Gatzby said:

Currently a known issue and being worked on

When the tapatalk issue is resolved, would you mind popping a line back in this thread to let us know that we can start using the app again, please :) ? 

Edited by Psyrus

On 02/10/2017 at 5:44 PM, Gatzby said:

Currently a known issue and being worked on -- our apologies for the inconvenience. =\

The tl;dr is: there have been a some hefty updates in recent months that weren't entirely smooth, so there's been a lot going in to tidy up. You may have noticed the theme being a little askew for a day or two in there, for example.

Thanks for the info!