RipGroove

Hell Let Loose - Who's backing it then?

10 hours ago, Major Trouble said:

Surely you mean The Netherlands.

Wouldn't mind playing something different like the German airborne invasion of Crete - Operation Merkur.

Netherlands ?, where do i got Italy from then ?. o.O This is bad, cuz i knew about every thing about ww2 when i was a kid. 

21 minutes ago, LugNut said:

I like a lot about it, but I haven't seen any commentary on modding yet? IME, if the community can't make maps, and the dev team isn't huge to keep up with new maps rolling out, it'll die. 

Might be possible who knows ?. This can be suggested when the forums launch and discussed. Currently they have 20 people internationally spanning from Australia, US, Russia etc...so i think the funds is moer of an issue then the people. As they have been working from 0 since 2015. 

2 hours ago, XRobinson said:

Ill prob be backing it just because I'm a WW2 nut, and it is going for realistic battles...  :)

Sweet, it just trespassed 100k in 3 days from 136k goal. It seems like the game is very welcomed.  

1 hour ago, M.I.K.E. said:

In a few days they reach their goal, maybe less :)

Their minimum goal was $100,000 USD but they're now just passed their 1st goal of $110,000 USD. Who said people are sick of WW2 games?

think I will be joining the party on this one... if its squad type tactical,  as it looks set in wwII I think it will work really well.  All the existing WWII games out there are just run and gun/spawn die/no comms....

Did anyone see that "MG42 barrel change" video clip on facebook? Never seen this before in a videogame.

Edited by M.I.K.E.
Added video clip

Think it was RO that was the first to have it. But still very nice.

1 hour ago, M.I.K.E. said:

Did anyone see that "MG42 barrel change" video clip on facebook? Never seen this before in a videogame.

OMG sexy stuff.

22 hours ago, -MG said:

Might be possible who knows ?. This can be suggested when the forums launch and discussed. Currently they have 20 people internationally spanning from Australia, US, Russia etc...so i think the funds is moer of an issue then the people. As they have been working from 0 since 2015. 

Yeah, I remember the first posts here from the lead dev. I'm not saying that they won't do it, but that decision is usually made early in the gameplan, so I thought if they were going to open it up, we would have heard about it by now. I hope so, because it looks great. 

47 minutes ago, Guan_Yu007 said:

Wish i could back it with Paypal. But no it only supports credit cards, which i don't have lol.

I wonder how much they will lose because of that. I prefer to use PayPal even though I have a credit card purely for online purchases.

Paypal issues debit and credit cards on your account, you may have to wait a couple weeks to get it though in mail and activate card. My Paypal card says Mastercard on it...

Edited by XRobinson

Kickstarter doesn't support PayPal but a lot of these projects open up their own store after the KS ends which supports PayPal. I bet HLL will do the same.

90% made of their kickstarter in 3 days. So excited to see what funding goal will be reached by 2 weeks. So far the game seems to be positively welcomed by alot of people. 

On 03/10/2017 at 3:20 AM, Major Trouble said:

I know what you mean. There is only so much gaming time in a day. Although HLL is similar to Squad, in many ways, they should play quite different once all the vehicles are added and with HLLs more frontline style of zone capture+resources. Post Scriptum would be a lot closer to Squad. Because I love the WW2 era and it's something a little different to Squad I want to give it a punt.

Yeah, we're less similar to Squad overall and more like a realistic FPS version of Company of Heroes.

Also, thanks for the good conversation and the support. 

Edited by +++++

Back it earlier last week. Three games I'm interested in: Squad, Hell Let loose and post scriptum. 

Side note: One of the best trailers I have seen for a game

Edited by FeatherSton3

12 hours ago, Guan_Yu007 said:

Wish i could back it with Paypal. But no it only supports credit cards, which i don't have lol.

A streamer and his mod i know are planning on buying a Platoon pack as i got them and some other interested, do you got any other means then paypal aswel ?. If yess let me know. Maybe i can work something out. 

22 hours ago, XRobinson said:

Paypal has a credit and debit card, doesn't have to support it to pay with card.

Not sure it's still the case, but there have been methods available where merchants can limit payments to accounts backed with a credit card or bank account. Otherwise, those transactions could take longer to resolve, opening up to non-payment, or ACH stuff. I.e., they're floating you credit for x weeks instead of giving someone money within a couple hours.

Checking out Bluedrakes HLL video...

He says its more like Brothers In Arms....

Did HLL use Photogrammetry? For textures?  Im getting ready to back right now... :)

Edited by XRobinson

12 hours ago, -MG said:

A streamer and his mod i know are planning on buying a Platoon pack as i got them and some other interested, do you got any other means then paypal aswel ?. If yess let me know. Maybe i can work something out. 

Paypal or my bank account directly, other than that i've got no other ways to back it. :P

Edited by Guan_Yu007

15 minutes ago, Guan_Yu007 said:

Paypal or my bank account directly, other than that i've got no other ways to back it. :P

Can't you just buy a temp credit card or debit card at the grocery store add money to it and use it online?

I read at Kick Starter the funds will not be taken out til the end of the funding campaign, so a temp card may not work...

Look into this:

https://www.creditcards.com/credit-card-news/help/9-things-you-need-to-know-about-prepaid-cards-6000.php

Edited by XRobinson