zeep

Best performing Nividia GTX 970 driver for Squad?

Are there GTX 970 users out there that have a favorite Nvidia driver for Squad?

I have been running 350.12 for a long time and Squad runs great with it. However, it's a pretty old driver by now and i need to update. Some more recent games i play are showing driver related bugs.

7 hours ago, zeep said:

Are there GTX 970 users out there that have a favorite Nvidia driver for Squad?

I have been running 350.12 for a long time and Squad runs great with it. However, it's a pretty old driver by now and i need to update. Some more recent games i play are showing driver related bugs.

I personally always update my drivers to the latest version and don't have any problems , and i think you should too .

970 user as well, and I do the same as L0cation does. Updated to the latest and this game along with other games work just fine for me. Should go for it. Wouldn't hurt I think.

Edited by Rock

Cheers. I'm now updated to 385.28.

Gameplay feels a bit choppy but the framerate is >80. Could be driver related, or the server.

I'll try some other drivers. I'm reading the discussions on guru3d which is big help.

Edited by zeep

27 minutes ago, beginna said:

still on 368.81

Me too, working great with 9.11

Running a GTX970 with a 4690k, I updated to latest drivers to play the CoD Beta over the weekend. waste of a few hours but free Beta saved me wasting £30+ or refunding it when released :) , I was down by about 15 fps when I relauched squad so I restored my system back to the 368.81 driver all now back to normal.

Good tip. I'm on 385.28 since this thread and Squad performs the same as it did when i ran 350.12. I'll try 372.90 soon.