Sign in to follow this  
JacobB97

Feedback on recoil, weapon sway, and damage

The recoil and weapon sway is way too much if you're gonna have it that ridiculous at least make the damage realistic. Or better yet make the weapon sway, recoil, and damage all realistic!

V10 is slated to bring in more animations for weapons.  When that comes out and it's not to your liking, I don't know if this game is for you.

Yup, the animation system should impact gunplay. We're excited to see how it plays out in your hands. =)

There's also work being done on things like scopes, suppression, etc, that should also shake up how things currently feel.

11 minutes ago, Gatzby said:

Yup, the animation system should impact gunplay. We're excited to see how it plays out in your hands. =)

There's also work being done on things like scopes, suppression, etc, that should also shake up how things currently feel.

Suppression always was the one of the most controversial subjects here. What have you come to? Will suppression directly affect player's aim?

Maybe it's actually not the recoil maybe it's the whole gun not auto centering after you fire...I fell like it should ya know? That way I don't have to constantly stop and readjust my mouse while I get unloaded on.  Red orchestra 2 has that and so does Rainbow six siege I think. Why not this game? 

21 minutes ago, ZiGreen said:

Suppression always was the one of the most controversial subjects here. What have you come to? Will suppression directly affect player's aim?

Were you hoping it would affect aim or do something different like have your player reload slower or worsen their vision?!