E Thomas

When are the British coming?

I thought it was more the Americans turning up late to war not the British. So dear Squad team, please make the British faction so that I may put on a posh accent and order a few chaps around the field of battle.

Thanks xoxoxo

Steady on old chap!...

The Brits been given some extra love from the Devs,Just because we're forth it. But due to Cut backs to our Arm forces,we will only see a 9k strong employment to the field.

Cheerio.... :D

We are allowed 1 Eurofighter, 1Challenger and 1 SA80 with a full mag. 

Any more than that and it would be unrealistic due to the cuts. 

Hopefully they also include a player modeled on Boris Johnson, maybe with a driveable Boris bike. One can only hope....

Edited by Roble

Until V10  comes out we must not play Squad! I shall refuse to play a game as I will not defect to another faction!

23 hours ago, E Thomas said:

Until V10  comes out we must not play Squad! I shall refuse to play a game as I will not defect to another faction!

Ooo come on no need to go that far.

1 hour ago, Bahrein said:

Ooo come on no need to go that far.

I personally don't play the game for now ... But after the animation system will be released , and if it will bring better performance and mechanics as i hope it will .... God i am going to ****ing rape this game !

On 9/21/2017 at 2:28 PM, E Thomas said:

I thought it was more the Americans turning up late to war not the British. So dear Squad team, please make the British faction so that I may put on a posh accent and order a few chaps around the field of battle.

Thanks xoxoxo

Probably not for a while. They still have to make all the vehicles necessary for the British as well as alter a few maps so that they fit in. I would probably expect to see them maybe half way through the next cycle.