Gatzby

Release - Alpha 9.11

I must play Squad with a low graphic settings, because this way my gpu works on 40-50%, but when I get in a smoke on a big map, my gpu start works on 100% while I stay in the smoke. My question is to the game creators: is it possible to reduce the gpu usage in smoke? Because if the smoke would use les gpu, than I could play with a higher graphic settings during the game. That's would be awsome.

What are your PC specs and what settings/resolution are you playing at? AA on? ect..

1 hour ago, T-boy said:

I must play Squad with a low graphic settings, because this way my gpu works on 40-50%, but when I get in a smoke on a big map, my gpu start works on 100% while I stay in the smoke. My question is to the game creators: is it possible to reduce the gpu usage in smoke? Because if the smoke would use les gpu, than I could play with a higher graphic settings during the game. That's would be awsome.

20 hours ago, CC-Marley said:

What are your PC specs and what settings/resolution are you playing at? AA on? ect..

I am playing on laptop at the moment. Specs:

Gpu: Nvidia Geforce gtx 980m - 4GB GDDR5

Cpu: Core i7 6700HQ 3.5 GHz/6MB Cache

Memory: 16GB DDR4

Settings:

Resolution 1600x1024

AA-TXAA

Super sharpening 1.5x

Anything else are low or off.

2 hours ago, T-boy said:

I am playing on laptop at the moment. Specs:

Gpu: Nvidia Geforce gtx 980m - 4GB GDDR5

Cpu: Core i7 6700HQ 3.5 GHz/6MB Cache

Memory: 16GB DDR4

Settings:

Resolution 1600x1024

AA-TXAA

Super sharpening 1.5x

Anything else are low or off.

Put super sampling on OFF, Anti-aliasing on SMAA or T+FXAA.

That should fix your issues :)

Edited by Sgt. ****up ♣

26 minutes ago, Sgt. ****up ♣ said:

Put super sampling on OFF, Anti-aliasing on SMAA or T+FXAA.

That should fix your issues :)

Thanks for your advise. With my settings my gpu works about 40-50% in game and 90-95% in smoke on the largest maps. It is just fine with me. If I switch off the super sampling or change for any other AA settings, than my visibility is awful unfortunately. That's whay I would like to have less gpu usage in smoke - like in other games - if it possible. Than I could use super sampling 2x, what is makes  me a very good visibility, in my opinion. I  just hope, there is a way to reduce gpu usage in smoke and the game creatures would like to fix this problem. That's could incrase the game performance, what is one of they goal:)