Jump to content
Gatzby

Release - Alpha 9.11

Recommended Posts

Hey Squaddies,
We've got a few crash fixes for you. In related news, we're also trying to keep your head above ground, where squaddies belong.
  • Fixed a crash related to loading into a match.
  • Fixed a crash when using the +connect launch parameter.
  • Fixed spawning below ground after revive/ragdoll.

Offworld Out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Major Trouble said:

Gosh, darn. I got all excited. Squad update. V10. V10. V10.........ohhh another hotfix. Thanks for the hard work even if it's not V10.

 

Same, jumped on my seat when I saw Steam downloading a new update andddddddddddddddddd not yet V.10 :( but anyway THX for the fixes !

When is V.10 schedulde for ? Please please please :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

when i said about 9.10, 9.11, 9.12...... i thought it was only for joke, man.

seriously, when for V10? october or before???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, HenryHo said:

seriously, when for V10? october or before???

When it's ready... not before

10 minutes ago, HenryHo said:

when i said about 9.10, 9.11, 9.12...... i thought it was only for joke, man.

And yet you only have one post... someone running ghost accounts but forgot which they're on ;) ?

Edited by Psyrus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Psyrus said:

When it's ready... not before

And yet you only have one post... someone running ghost accounts but forgot which they're on ;) ?

Dev said once that the update might take 3 weeks so... might before Oct.

always beenin' watchin' those news and said nothin', yet V10 was what ive been waitin for for a longggggg time, so i sign up for an account and express my feelin' 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, HenryHo said:

Dev said once that the update might take 3 weeks so... might before Oct.

always beenin' watchin' those news and said nothin', yet V10 was what ive been waitin for for a longggggg time, so i sign up for an account and express my feelin' 

The "three weeks" thing is a dev joke... Basically it means "it'll be ready when it's ready ". I'm on my phone so I can't search to link you to proof of that but feel free to search for yourself if you don't believe me. 

 

I was just confused because you mentioned that you had made a joke about 9.10,9.11,9.12 and implied that the devs had seen it, so I assumed that you posted it here. My apologies if I misunderstood you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Psyrus said:

The "three weeks" thing is a dev joke... Basically it means "it'll be ready when it's ready ". I'm on my phone so I can't search to link you to proof of that but feel free to search for yourself if you don't believe me. 

 

I was just confused because you mentioned that you had made a joke about 9.10,9.11,9.12 and implied that the devs had seen it, so I assumed that you posted it here. My apologies if I misunderstood you 

alright...disappointed about the "three weeks" fact, wish to see it soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be honest, these hot fixes are truly appreciated!

 

The following were/are a pain (especially if you take part in "competitive" matches):

 

 - Invisible friendlies (fixed)

 - Invisible enemies (fixed)

 - Falling through the map after revive (should be fixed now?)

 - Kicked from server after match restart.

 - GL or RPG fails to reload

 - CTD after map change

 - EAC timeout kicks

 - False "Wrong password" kicks from locked servers (the same copy/pasted password works after full client reboot)

 

I personally would love to see these fixed before new content is added, as these bugs are game breakers. Keep up the good work!

 

Edited by DeckGunner
Forgot to mention: "Keep up the good work!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome work on the update! However, my performance seems to have tanked pretty hard. I was able to play med-high mixture settings at 40-50 FPS on my setup, now even on low I get about 40 with massive drops to 25-30.  It's acting like that time where AMD users couldn't play. It seems odd that this hotfix update might have done it, but it was fine before...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Root said:

Awesome work on the update! However, my performance seems to have tanked pretty hard. I was able to play med-high mixture settings at 40-50 FPS on my setup, now even on low I get about 40 with massive drops to 25-30.  It's acting like that time where AMD users couldn't play. It seems odd that this hotfix update might have done it, but it was fine before...

Did you clear the app data folder?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, CC-Marley said:

Did you clear the app data folder?


Yes, it was the first thing I tried. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/23/2017 at 7:14 AM, JBrawn said:

Does it really help? .. o.O

It won't necessarily help with smaller, hotfix-type patches, but it is definitely the right first step for larger/more in-depth ones. Certainly worth a shot in most cases too, maybe after verifying data. Kinda like turning the power off and on again, heh. Or maybe checking to see how many versions of video driver I'm behind on again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gatzby said:

It won't necessarily help with smaller, hotfix-type patches, but it is definitely the right first step for larger/more in-depth ones. Certainly worth a shot in most cases too, maybe after verifying data. Kinda like turning the power off and on again, heh. Or maybe checking to see how many versions of video driver I'm behind on again.

I already tried to do it. Really helped. But many members of the russian community are becoming even worse. Why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/25/2017 at 7:31 PM, JBrawn said:

But many members of the russian community are becoming even worse. Why?

wait, what? What do you mean, buddy? Apart from translation (i don't remember if there is any since i don't use it), we all have same version of the game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Disco said:

wait, what? What do you mean, buddy? Apart from translation (i don't remember if there is any since i don't use it), we all have same version of the game?

Yes. Of course, all have one version. Just for some reason, many players from the Russian community, there are stable performance problems. And the function of cleaning the cache does not help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys,

My game was flickering before, but with v9.9 or v9.10 it has disappiered. I am very happy because of that, but in same time a have a new problem. Do you know what should I do to fix it? Find the video below please. Watch the weapon movement!

https://youtu.be/WSYX18dpq9s

Edited by T-boy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, JBrawn said:

Yes. Of course, all have one version. Just for some reason, many players from the Russian community, there are stable performance problems. And the function of cleaning the cache does not help.

It's not a issue solely in the Russian community. It's a problem everywhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×