TAR4C

Awesome Squad VOIP recordings!

Hey guys.

For a video project I'm searching epic voip recordings of Squad gameplay. They can be a sound file or they can be featured in a youtube video. They also don't need to be ingame voip.

I'm searching two kinds of voice lines:

1. Team Communication: Everything that is tactical and teamplay orientated. Especially Squadleader Comms or players talking to nearby vehicle crews.

Example: "I need all medics to my location!" "Riley and McSwagpants, cover the street in the west!"

2. Situational Exclamations: Everything that players shout in response to something epic or dangerous happening on the screen.

Example: "WOooow! They are close!" "Good effect on target! You're hitting them!" "Holy shit!"

I'm already searching myself but I think the community of players always knows tons of content they just love or maybe you have some of these situations in your own videos.

If you think you can help me just leave a link to the content. Thanks!

Edited by TAR4C

Oh I forgot to say a little bit about the video I want to create with these sounds. It will be a promotional fan trailer for Squad that aims to portray the gameplay and felling of the game in one quick video. I want to create a video that everyone can share in order to show people quick what squad is bringing to the table without having to sort through hour long gameplay.

Your intentions are awsome but i would personally wait for the animation system to come out before making any promotional video , because as much as i like squad i sometimes hate seeing infantry gameplay of it just because how bad the placeholder animations we have now make it look like . 

Also making these types of fan-made promtional videos of small awesome cuts of gameplay are always better than a scripted gameplay trailers like most developers to these days , yea ofcourse these type of videos might attract less people , but the people it will attract are probably going to be people that are aware of the scripted gameplay bullshit .

Edited by L0cation

13 minutes ago, L0cation said:

Your intentions are awsome but i would personally wait for the animation system to come out before making any promotional video , because as much as i like squad i sometimes hate seeing infantry gameplay of it just because how bad the placeholder animations we have now make it look like . 

Also making these types of fan-made promtional videos of small awesome cuts of gameplay are always better than a scripted gameplay trailers like most developers to these days , yea ofcourse these type of videos might attract less people , but the people it will attract are probably going to be people that are aware of the scripted gameplay bullshit .

Sure! I'm actually waiting to take videos until v10 is out. But I figured that I could already search for cool audio lines to use. The video will be gameplay with maybe some cinematic scenes tossed into it for the aestetics, I want to capture the true feeling of playing squad. No scripted stuff. Real soundbits, real gameplay.

So you are going to edit the voice into other videos ? Yea this might work , but there is already editing you can just record some people with a good voice saying scripted things .... Since most squad players don't sound as good .... But if you are going full-honest , get some nice real time gameplay videos with real time voice ( you can create a bunch by yourself ) or you can ask people for this content in order to create a trailer and after you havr the videos you can compile them into a well edited trailer but when the gameplay and the things people said on Voip were real for that speicfic gameplay video .

Edited by L0cation

8 hours ago, L0cation said:

That's why I'm waiting on before starting making my fan trailer. 

I couldn't resist writing this as an extra recommendation for one extra scene....

Have a scene where squad-mates are talking about non-mission related stuff like family or what and insert "Break,Break,Break *Insert proper situation related sentence*"

I just love when I say "Break,Break,Break, contact or enemy radio on sight" and here comes a total silence... Freaking love it!