Hpt_Skelturoth

the forgotten map

hello!

i remember playing one specific map (or a version), where the US are starting at the northern point, while the insurgents are holding the rest of the map (the points were mostly vertically alligned). the US forces would have to cross the bridge in order to get to the first point. i don't remember what version was it - invasion or something else. could someone please help me identify this map/version? also, i believe it was played on mumblerines server.

cheers!

I actually enjoyed this layout. If the humvee crews sucked you could wreak havoc on the US infantry with the shitcan MTLB.

Edited by fatalsushi

LugNut   
7 hours ago, fatalsushi said:

I actually enjoyed this layout. If the humvee crews sucked you could wreak havoc on the US infantry with the shitcan MTLB.

Me too, the rocket wars were pretty hilarious

2 hours ago, LugNut said:

Me too, the rocket wars were pretty hilarious

I love that layer. Especially playing Insurgent. We take the rocket technical up to the ridge in F2 and rekt the mericans. Another tactic is drive up the river and mine the bridge and roads for even more fun chaos. Karmakut has some great videos of this particular layer that are hilarious.

Edited by Zylfrax791
Speeling

Looks a lot like the ww2 bridge fight map at Remagen.  Which is cool.  Still looking to make this ww2 map too.  But it should play out much differently.  

LugNut   
20 hours ago, Zylfrax791 said:

I love that layer. Especially playing Insurgent. We take the rocket technical up to the ridge in F2 and rekt the mericans. Another tactic is drive up the river and mine the bridge and roads for even more fun chaos. Karmakut has some great videos of this particular layer that are hilarious.

Exactly. The insurgents would fob up the hills in F2 and rocket spam the compound across the fields while the US would try to flank around. Tons of long range bullets and rockets whizzing past on each side. Now that cooker fobs are no longer a tactic, it'd be fun to give it a whirl again.