mulle534   

Hey :)
I didn't find anything abaut the US Army M4 rifles, but can u guys please change it to Burst/Semi and the militia to tave Automatic/Semi - Or maybe remove the M4 rifle from militia, and give it to the Insurgent faction.

Will the M16a4 rifle aviable in the game, maybe change the US Army to USMC?

Maybe more questions later :P

L0cation   

Hi man , why would you want to give the m4 to the insurgents instead ? 

And about the mariens... Probably will be a mod for this branch since i know some crazy dude is already working on a U.S aircraft carrier mod .

mulle534   
5 minutes ago, L0cation said:

And about the mariens... Probably will be a mod for this branch since i know some crazy dude is already working on a U.S aircraft carrier mod .

I think insurgents with a M4 will be cool :D

But why a mod? The Devs have to make it by them self... As I know US Army dosen't use M4, there can be switched to Automatic.
As i heard - when i was in the Danish army, Dont switch your M95 (Colt C7) to Automatic - so u look like a Rambo....

L0cation   

I think that it would be better if the devs will focus on creating new original faction that are far different that the ones we have right now ( british forces are on the way ) , and i think the U.S gets to much attention in FPS games already if anything another U.S branch should be a mod , not to mention i am pretty sure most people don't know the differents betwen the U.S branches , but some guys might get into squad just by hearing that thier country is present there . 

I don't know alot about the m4 firing mods to be honest but i know that in project reality it was the same as you discribed ,i personally think that if anything both millitia and insurgets should get old school variations of m16's ( both long and short versions ).

Edited by L0cation

4 hours ago, beginna said:

In Squad the US Army is using the M4A1. - As in real life.

https://squad.gamepedia.com/Weapons#US_Army

As a combat veteran of the U.S. Army 10th mountain division (a light infantry division)

the US army does not use M4's that have Automatic Fire Mode its only safe,semi,burst.

this was 2006-2010. and were instructed never to use burst...ever   controlled pairs on Semi is the name of the game.

Bahrein   
5 hours ago, L0cation said:

To be honest i am sure the Insurgents have a lot of divers weapons then in this game since thy are not a standard army and that means no standard weapons.

38 minutes ago, ♠DEG♠ said:

As a combat veteran of the U.S. Army 10th mountain division (a light infantry division)

the US army does not use M4's that have Automatic Fire Mode its only safe,semi,burst.

this was 2006-2010. and were instructed never to use burst...ever   controlled pairs on Semi is the name of the game.

Times are a changing.

http://www.armytimes.com/news/your-army/2015/07/04/army-continues-rollout-of-more-durable-full-auto-m4a1/

As you can see by this official US Army source(well not really, but close enough), all Army infantry units are meant to be upgraded to M4A1+ models. As far as I know, this is still happening. Marines are also switching to the M4 with silencers, replacing the M16A4. There is even strong talk of replacing a few infantry battalion's rifles with M27s completely. 

Edited by IronComatose

Draco   
6 hours ago, mulle534 said:

I think insurgents with a M4 will be cool :D

But why a mod? The Devs have to make it by them self... As I know US Army dosen't use M4, there can be switched to Automatic.
As i heard - when i was in the Danish army, Dont switch your M95 (Colt C7) to Automatic - so u look like a Rambo....

US army doesn't use M4s? Are you high right now?

And INSURGENTS with M4s? Ugh, horrible thought. Though it would fit with the new insurgent models coming out since theyre more realistic and modern and I have seen some terrorists from ISIL use M16s

mulle534   
46 minutes ago, Draco said:

US army doesn't use M4s? Are you high right now?

And INSURGENTS with M4s? Ugh, horrible thought. Though it would fit with the new insurgent models coming out since theyre more realistic and modern and I have seen some terrorists from ISIL use M16s

Sorry I know US Army use the M4 rifle, write it wrong :P But will they be switched to Burst/Semi - and not automatic/Semi? - please :D
Will the new insurgents got M16a2, it will be cool too, ;) or will they keep the same equipment? :)

3 hours ago, IronComatose said:

Times are a changing.

http://www.armytimes.com/news/your-army/2015/07/04/army-continues-rollout-of-more-durable-full-auto-m4a1/

As you can see by this official US Army source(well not really, but close enough), all Army infantry units are meant to be upgraded to M4A1+ models. As far as I know, this is still happening. Marines are also switching to the M4 with silencers, replacing the M16A4. There is even strong talk of replacing a few infantry battalion's rifles with M27s completely. 

Wow thats sick. thanx for the link .thats were all my tax dollars are going and the roads are ****ed lol

Edited by ♠DEG♠