Sign in to follow this  
Eco169

[Solved] Game crash after intro video

So i've been playing squad just after  the game released  but i stopped playing for a while and deleted the game  and moved on but after a few moths (mid 2016)

i kept  getting this problem when i Fullscreen the game (mostly to 1080p) my game crashes and when i try to launch it again i see the intro vid but than my game crashes. this frustrated the heck out of me and it still does but i'm not giving up on this game since i sincerly like what it has become. i found out that when i delete all squad files and reinstall the game like 6 time i can launch it again but every time i fullscreen it; it's the same story Intro vid then crashes every time  i launch it

(i already updated my drivers if your wondering)

Thanks for the efforts of helping me

yours sincerly,   Daniël

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Can you give us your hardware information?

Also, did you try reinstalling Windows + driver´s yet? I work in customer support in the IT business and you won´t believe how often a complete re installation of Windows fixes software problems.

working on reinstalling windows 10 pro and my PC Specs are AMD Randeon r9 200 series, CPU Type
AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor  i use Radeon Software Edition
Crimson ReLive with  Radeon Software Version

Can't thank you guys enough the combinations of both solution's did the job for me i can finally run squad it does me well knowing that i can now play like a wanted to for months  

ty so much, Daniel ;)