LaughingJack

[Assets] JointOperations themed

UPDATED> 5/11/17 (pix)

Hi All, Iv'e decided to make a thread for this as i'm about to start making some more stuffs!

This thread is dedicated to my efforts making assets from the game Joint Operations (Novalogic) - mainly Typhoon Rising but i may add some from Escalation as well - for use in Squad Modding and to be included in my upcoming JO Mod (if all things go well). The assets will consist mainly of a selection of the classically recognisable buildings and game-play objects, a couple of vehicles and a bunch of Civilian assets for deco's. At this point i will be making these in a fairly low poly counts that will eventually be fleshed out fully down the track.

My Flickr >  

JO_Assets_updated_3

i will post screenies of each as i go - peeps can check out the album for more.

i am using Lightwave3D 11.5 for my modeling and exporting FBX's.

*** these are the low detail initial "comping/placehlder" versions i can/will flesh out down the track, hence the lack of detail in some things.

Cheers!

.LJ

Edited by LaughingJack

Are you looking for feedback or just to showcase? 

If it's the former, a few shots from the modeling program showing edged faces and TRI counts would be helpful :)  

@Psyrus: both - whatever you feel like - i invite all. yes, i plan on adding modelling screenies as well ;) - i'll have to organise the Album better.

I forgot to mention in the OP (edited now) that these are the low detail versions - initial "comping" versions i can/will flesh out down the track, hence the lack of detail in some things.

Update 15/10/17. Pix.

there's more in My Photostream and Album, including LW screens and reference pix.

CammoNet1:

CammoNet1_ue4

Hut2:

Hut2_ue4

I know, right? ... heheh ...  ;)

p.s. some textures look wrong because i've not yet gone through and changed/adjusted them.

Update 5/11/17: Camo Nets.

now added to the Album -> finished a set of "modular" nets and one "small" net for emplacements etc.. they now have guy-lines as well.

CammoNets_ue4

Note: the camo texture does not tile well - it has holes - hence the current scale i've used.

Edited by LaughingJack