Gatzby

August 2017 Recap

On 9/2/2017 at 0:50 PM, killerorange said:

Holy shit this is amazing

my sweet sweet 240B with a bipod and updated suppression system... AND freelook...

awesome recap!

You literally summed up all of my hype in 3 sentences.

@PrimeEleven

I have same issue, when you wait a long tine it will switch to the loading screen

Edited by Frinz

@Gatzby

On ‎2017‎-‎09‎-‎15 at 12:56 AM, Frinz said:

@PrimeEleven

I have same issue, when you wait a long tine it will switch to the loading screen

I realized this, thankyou, its working now. 

On 3.9.2017 at 6:26 PM, Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX said:

Sweet as a nut boy's. Looking forward to the M240 my choice for over 15yrs in JointOps,Mu Ahahaha! !.

And for those Dolphin Divers....Hasta la Vista, Baby!. :D

>:( Damn. gunner n00b is back, harrashing all the medics and other respectfull disciplines of fine arts.

Edited by WARti0k0ne -BG-

On 23/09/2017 at 1:03 AM, WARti0k0ne -BG- said:

>:( Damn. gunner n00b is back, harrashing all the medics and other respectfull disciplines of fine arts.

I wouldn't dream doing such a thing,specially to a Medic, I just miss stoke your RedCross as a target! . Good to see you,Old Friend!.

Will there be any anims for the faces of the different player models, they are a little bit scary when they dosen't moving their eyes, open their mouth e.t.c.

7 hours ago, mulle534 said:

Will there be any anims for the faces of the different player models, they are a little bit scary when they dosen't moving their eyes, open their mouth e.t.c.

I personally think it would be cool if there was just a basic(possibly volume based) mouth opening animation when players are using any of the chat channels and proximity voice. Also head movements when looking around in vehicles. I am excited for and a big supporter of free look also! 

13 hours ago, PrimeEleven said:

I personally think it would be cool if there was just a basic(possibly volume based) mouth opening animation when players are using any of the chat channels and proximity voice. Also head movements when looking around in vehicles. I am excited for and a big supporter of free look also! 

Yes when the player talk, it will have a anim.., but not when they writa a messenge, it is a little bit weird - I think :) Ofcause, I hope they make the head can turn, in a wehicle too like as at foot ;)

Posted (edited)
On ‎2017‎-‎09‎-‎28 at 9:52 AM, mulle534 said:

Yes when the player talk, it will have a anim.., but not when they writa a messenge, it is a little bit weird - I think :) Ofcause, I hope they make the head can turn, in a wehicle too like as at foot ;)

Yeah for the typing it should be done on a touch screen that the player brings up as an item, as well as the map(in my opinion).

Edited by PrimeEleven
I wanted to be fair.