Sign in to follow this  
Dunkerbeck

Suggestion about the game

_Stop adding stuff, and make your game multi core ( or with more FPS).  Just fix it.

_Stop slowing the game. This is not ARMA. It s not a hiking game.

_Balance the game with the scope and everything else. Because no, it s not balanced. ( for a recall in PR grosny map removed all the scope to make it balanced) 

_Stop mortar who could destroy HABS/ FOB etc. If u can t destroy building don t make habs/fob destroyable. It s a nonsense. Only pushing people to place the fob inside a house.

_Stop instant reloading mortar. ( when u will hear 3 hours of mortar bombing  the area you will stop it)

_The need of a truck to deploy a fob anihilate lot of attacks because u only have to check where the truck go, send some scout and bomb the fob with mortar.

_Make RPG more effective against APC. 3 /4 RPGs for a stryker ? In what world ?

eagon89   
1 hour ago, Dunkerbeck said:

_Stop adding stuff, and make your game multi core ( or with more FPS).  Just fix it.

I don't think is a problem that dev's could resolve, even the Epic Games don't make it happen on their games:

http://gamegpu.com/action-/-fps-/-tps/unreal-tournament-test-gpu.html

http://gamegpu.com/mmorpg-/-онлайн-игры/paragon-test-gpu

and each Unreal Engine 4 game work the same:

http://gamegpu.com/mmorpg-/-онлайн-игры/fortnite-test-gpu-cpu

http://gamegpu.com/action-/-fps-/-tps/hellblade-senua-s-sacrifice-test-gpu-cpu

http://gamegpu.com/rpg/ролевые/kingdom-come-deliverance-beta-test-gpu-cpu

and the only other game with UE4 multiplayer that I know work the same as Squad:

http://gamegpu.com/mmorpg-/-онлайн-игры/playerunknown-s-battlegrounds-test-gpu-cpu

I'm waiting Mordhau to see if we reach 3 on 3 https://mordhau.com/forum/

For running the game:

(trolling mode on)

"upgrading your PC"

"overclocking"

"the game have a lot of "things" and need a decent PC to run"

(trolling mode off)

According to some dev's messages I saw on internet (on this forum and reddit page) the new animation system will give a a little boost to the performance.

Meanwhile please remember that they will put main effort on performance during the Beta, so this not the time for optimization.

81d9816be01668e4506e9459656ddaf5_origina

We have to patiently wait.

Edited by eagon89

Loxy.357   
7 hours ago, Dunkerbeck said:

you're doing it wrong

11 hours ago, Dunkerbeck said:

_Balance the game with the scope and everything else. Because no, it s not balanced. ( for a recall in PR grosny map removed all the scope to make it balanced) 

_Stop mortar who could destroy HABS/ FOB etc. If u can t destroy building don t make habs/fob destroyable. It s a nonsense. Only pushing people to place the fob inside a house.

_Stop instant reloading mortar. ( when u will hear 3 hours of mortar bombing  the area you will stop it)

_The need of a truck to deploy a fob anihilate lot of attacks because u only have to check where the truck go, send some scout and bomb the fob with mortar.

_The Squad devs dont have controll over this, not their thing to fix.

_Walking with your squad mates from time to time is simply part of the experience, if you want something faster, don't play Squad, but go to Battlefield.

_It's not balanced because it's not meant to be, at least not in the way you're thinking. I've won many rounds as insurgents or militia vs the USA and Russia, just adjust your play style.

_Is placing fobs inside buildings bad? Also, would you rather destroy the enemy fobs with your shovel again? If you let your enemy find your fob, it's not the game's fault.

_Mortars irl can fire this quick. Sure they could use a new animation, but the speed is alright. They cost a lot of ammo points from your fob, if you dont want enemy mortar spam, take out their logi trucks.

_Not sure i understand what you mean with this statement. Are you suggesting to annihilate the use of logistics lines? If so, go play a different game, logistics will only become a larger part of the game from now on, and i personally love it.

_Meh i can see where you're coming from, but if it only took two hits, it would become too easy.

Mode troll on 

I7 6700K 16 go DDR 3200  1070, NVME.....

Mode troll off

_ Speak about the poor people who want to play and don t have an elite computer ( or the NASA computer). ( a game is generaly meant to be play by the most not by the few no?) So yes they have controll over their own code. ( how could u have a FPS drop about 60 fps in some part or some view in fool road for exemple ?? ). Don t hide behind its an alpha it s a beta or whatever u could find. PUBG is an unreal engine game....

_ Walking is the part of the experience, but make flags over 1km distance between them don t able the teamplay ( helping people from 1km distance is a bit hard). It s make defense more easier and it s a handicap for attakers. ( and no i m not a minecrafter)

_I adjust my style, please don t take me like a noob.

_Placing fob inside a building prevent from mortar firing and force you to use shovel anyway ( so what u are saying is a nonsense). It s too easy to scout a fob fire at will with mortar after and just erase a part of a map with mortar.

_destroy their logi ? why when u could make the mortar fob so  close of the main base that you could just make 50 meters with the truck to resuply. Look some match people with 900 000 pts of resuplying =). You can t destroy their logi so close of their main ( and they ll have an other one quickly don t wory)

_If you need a truck to deploy an HABs or make ur team spawning. With people who know how to play you truck will be an easy target to scout ( sound - big truck) that just allow you to destroy the fob with mortars.

_ 2 hit it s too easy ? u have to play better with ur APC so it s not too easy it s just that u need to change your style. 4 RPG for an APC and how  many ?12 for a tank ?? Remember that in PR you could destroy wheel from car and everything to block APC/ tank ... ( but i think you didn t play PR when it was possible)

20 minutes ago, Dunkerbeck said:

Mode troll on 

I7 6700K 16 go DDR 3200  1070, NVME.....

Mode troll off

_ Speak about the poor people who want to play and don t have an elite computer ( or the NASA computer). ( a game is generaly meant to be play by the most not by the few no?) So yes they have controll over their own code. ( how could u have a FPS drop about 60 fps in some part or some view in fool road for exemple ?? ). Don t hide behind its an alpha it s a beta or whatever u could find. PUBG is an unreal engine game....

_ Walking is the part of the experience, but make flags over 1km distance between them don t able the teamplay ( helping people from 1km distance is a bit hard). It s make defense more easier and it s a handicap for attakers. ( and no i m not a minecrafter)

_I adjust my style, please don t take me like a noob.

_Placing fob inside a building prevent from mortar firing and force you to use shovel anyway ( so what u are saying is a nonsense). It s too easy to scout a fob fire at will with mortar after and just erase a part of a map with mortar.

_destroy their logi ? why when u could make the mortar fob so  close of the main base that you could just make 50 meters with the truck to resuply. Look some match people with 900 000 pts of resuplying =). You can t destroy their logi so close of their main ( and they ll have an other one quickly don t wory)

_If you need a truck to deploy an HABs or make ur team spawning. With people who know how to play you truck will be an easy target to scout ( sound - big truck) that just allow you to destroy the fob with mortars.

_ 2 hit it s too easy ? u have to play better with ur APC so it s not too easy it s just that u need to change your style. 4 RPG for an APC and how  many ?12 for a tank ?? Remember that in PR you could destroy wheel from car and everything to block APC/ tank ... ( but i think you didn t play PR when it was possible)

_Alpha stages are meant to get the core features implented and working. By buying into an early acces game in it's alpha stage, you litterally sign up for whatever state the game is in. In game development, most optimisation and streamlining happens in the beta stage, for a good reason. PUBG does not nearly have as much going on in its map compared to Squad, ofcourse it runs better, their render distance is also a lot shorter. In Squad every player is rendered in for you at all times, infinite render distance is a feature in Squad, not in PUBG. You told the devs to allow multicore in their game, which you should be telling the Unreal devs not the Squad devs.

_Vehicles, teamwork, communication, all part of the game. If you are forced to walk for over 1Km then either you or your squad leader is doing something wrong.

_Then you should understand my point.

_Then place the FOB in a less obvious spot. Pretty much most players are very happy to be able to finally destroy FOBs in other ways than just digging, you're a minority here.

_A lot of good servers have rules set against FOBs near the main base. Afaik Free Candy Van has a rule of about 300 metres from the main base.

_This balances out because it happens on both sides. It also slows the gameplay generally, so people have more time to prepare since both teams will have at least one squad building up their FOB, it's a good thing.

_It makes vehicles more deadly, and important. Losing one is a big blow to your team. 4 hits also encourages more teamwork within the squad itself, the two LAT kits will need to work together. It's not a good thing to have one squad being able to take out armoured vehicles left right and centre.

Edited by Guan_Yu007

embecmom   
16 hours ago, Dunkerbeck said:

stop adding stuff.....?

stop slowing game down... the game is far too fast as is... its getting more like battlefield 

balancing is a little out of kilter but not hugely

well mortars need supplied ... and can be destroyed themselves...so attack them... habs can be destroyed by ied.. so its balanced

how the hell else are you to supply a forward operating base?

...armour...

EA_SUCKS   

this game is indeed way too fast, at least if we compare it to PR..

I heard two years ago that infantry would be slowed down when vehicles were to be added... that was a long time, but it is still way too fast...

I'd say this game is about 50% faster than PR (or a little more)

edit: I also think it is (finally) going to be slowed after the new animation come in, looking forward to it!

edit2: just gotta done watching the August Animation update... it is still too fast

Edited by EA_SUCKS
animation

20 hours ago, Dunkerbeck said:

"stop slowing the game" mate this is a realistic fps, the maps aren't nearly as big as any arma maps so do us all a favour and start using vehicles, thats what they're there for...

Edited by GeorgeMc14

On 8/31/2017 at 11:56 PM, Dunkerbeck said:

Honestly? Sounds like this game isn't for you...

The game is meant to be slow, unbalanced, and unforgiving. It's not complete, let the devs add the content they want before they optimize. You need to know whats in the game before you can optimize things to work for everyone.

You're asking the game to become something it never will.

Edited by DoctorKamikaze

The mortar reloading, irl idk ive sen 3 people just constantly dumping mortar rounds on youtube. The stryker 3 hits to kill isnt realistic maybe it will change later. But overall sounds like u just want battlefield. go back to battlefield

On 01/09/2017 at 2:56 PM, Dunkerbeck said:

make your game multi core ( or with more FPS)

"Add-FPS" button, anyone? ... no?

On 02/09/2017 at 3:58 AM, Dunkerbeck said:

a game is generaly meant to be play by the most not by the few no?

in Beta, i would fully agree, but Squad is not That Thing yet.

So yes they have controll over their own code

not really - they are at the whim of Epic and changes to the engine

PUBG is an unreal engine game....

Squad is not PUBG by a long way. why do peeps perpetuate this non-sensical line? and why did you stop halfway through your sentence?, even as a statement it does not hold up to the current discussion, so there must be more you wanted to add - you know, for clarity 'n stuff.

how could u have a FPS drop about 60 fps in some part or some view ...

more stuff to deal with equals lower framerate - it's quite common i believe - and you make 60fps seem like a bad thing by commenting with it in this way (ed: did you mean TO 60fps or BY 60fps?).

... when u could make the mortar fob so  close of the main base that you could just make 50 meters with the truck to resuply ...

if this is indeed true then it needs to be addressed - min. 500m from Main for placing mortars?

Suggestions for You:

_read up on the current state of the UE4 engine development and the current state of Squad in relation to that.

_read up on how Squad is being built from raw basics by a small team of very passionate but non-god-like Developers.

_you come across as very demanding in an instant-gratification kind of way - this will not go well for you around here.

i hope that u don t know what is slowing the game. It s not the movement that you have in infantry. It s how the game is balance between the defense and the attack. If u slow down ( by numerous causes) u make the defense more stronger than the attack so everybody just stand his flag ( be smart and think about WW1 how the trench war start). Why ? because it s too expensive to attack and it s better for ur team to make a good defense. And please don t serve me teamplay communciation and others thing like that... ( by the way if u need 30 sec to cross a street u will be dead ... and no ur smokes are useless)  yeah i play a bit ( a lot ) in ISKT so i know about teamplay and communication, and i know about how hiding a fob, use mortar and other things.  Please just take a look on the stream and make your idea on how a game is realy played when u have teamplay and communication and mortar and fob, at their max.

If you need 500 meters to place mortar from the main u have to change your map ( for obvious reason), anyway take a look where you could make mortar fob and reloading you will be suprised. Did you see the view distance on PUBG with high view distance? i think not..  It s not so bad if u can t  see people walking at 4km. Anyway the grass and some trees are removed at a certain distance so it s easy to find and kill people in these case( and yeah i play with ISKT rulez about it, so in tournament mode). Project reality had a mass FPS drop and a massive CPU usage after removing the FOW, if people could remember these times. yeah I was a player in PR from a long  time....

Yeah i played in squad before the vehicule and ? The game was faster because the defense was balance with the attack.  And why always speak about battlefield ? It s like a joker card ?

I mean before the 9.9 i had FPS drop from 120 (vsync on) to 60 FPS in some special parts of maps. So anyway thanks to improve the FPS for all the people who can t afford a very good CPU. So this game could play by the most and not the few. ( yeah i care about other people no myself)

Edited by Dunkerbeck

1 hour ago, Dunkerbeck said:

i hope that u don t know what is slowing the game. It s not the movement that you have in infantry. It s how the game is balance between the defense and the attack. If u slow down ( by numerous causes) u make the defense more stronger than the attack so everybody just stand his flag ( be smart and think about WW1 how the trench war start). 

WW1 didn't have ticket bleed though did it? Try winning the game by superfobbing your first flag and let us know how that defensive strategy works out.

Ok.. so please try to be smart and think. And stop saying stay at main. Who speak about staying at main ?? Please have u ever seen a superfob in ISKT? Only minecraft players make superfob not PR players or squad players.

1/ Superfob is useless for numerous reason 2/ A good defense ( it s not a superfob )  is better when u have just flag even or just 1 flag  difference. Ticket bleed is not a trouble and yeah u have ticket bleed in battlefield 2 and others .. 

embecmom   

I am really not sure you can compare trench warfare with millions of men charging across a battlefield, being blown to bits and gunned down .. to a 80 player squad based game,  I have never seen it yet where two super fobs face one another and its just firing at one another... 

the game was never faster when on foot.. the maps were a little smaller and there were many more times the matches were close.. like 10 tickets difference, because people protected themselves a lot more as they didn't want to spawn back at base and walk.. ...   we now see matches that will have 300 - 400 tickets win... because of rushing, vehicle spam loss and no one wanting to be medic.

the game does not need speeding up.. there is a lot of rushing going on as is... rallies and fobs allow constant respawn and if your squad has a decent medic then most of your team should be up a lot of the time without respawn requirement..   vehicles can get across most of the maps in 2 -3 mins and I actually like the way enemies can cut off supply lines ..which is not used or defended enough imo.   An enemy cutting of supply lines means the game gets slowed down because of smart play by one squad and poor by the other.. not intentionally by the devs.

Superfobs rarely work agreed... but a well placed fob that has decent defense can change a game or help win one... capture one more flag than the enemy and you have ticket bleed so like rushing.. it can be a strategy to hold and defend, it should not always be about charging in all the time.  

Why should it matter to you if someone builds a super fob? you will be doing what you want to do anyway by rushing in and probably respawning on the superfob when dead....

2 hours ago, embecmom said:

I actually like the way enemies can cut off supply lines ..which is not used or defended enough imo.   An enemy cutting of supply lines means the game gets slowed down because of smart play by one squad and poor by the other.. not intentionally by the devs.

Agreed. After cooker FOB's were nerfed you can paralyze the other team by actively patrolling supply routes to destroy the limited amount of logistics trucks and win the game. However, you get very little credit in the game for this just your own personal satisfaction.

Could u just understand what WW1 was. They started with movement war, but they made trench because Defense was superior to attack and they had to wait untill the tank appeared to be effective on a battlefield. So now try to think, if u made the attack slower harder, a good defense is more effective. So you have only to defend your point to win the game. Look what happens on papanov flag with Fool s Road AAS3. Superfob is not a way to defend, defend it s just put a fob send ur guy a 150 meter from the fob and stryke every attack. U have a better spawn time on the fob so you could put more pressure on the attakers. 

And you don t know what is FAST. I don t speak about how many fast u re walking... Please read what i wrote before. I speak about how things go fast. Because when you need a suply crates from a truck to deploy ur fob is making the attack slower and you could see clearly where the truck moved so just strike with your mortar. If you remove a medic to revive people u have less people to attack so ur attack need  more fighting men than revive people. Because they have only 45 sec on the fob to spawn. It s just math. If u remove a medic from the attack u have only 7 men able to fight. More dead = less guy against a team who defend so you can t go ahead far enought. I could write a book on how to use and not using medic. ( and stop using smoke it s useless just to spot your own position)

And now about the mortar. See on Logar how many meters you could make ur fob and your mortar.... you could suply them and stand on your main base ! Please ! Take a look and tell me ! U can t strike theyr suply lines they don t need just one guy staying with a rock on his keyboard to suply the fob.

please take a look on what happen on ISKT...