Sign in to follow this  
DarkSpetznaz

Why does it take 50 updates to find certain servers.

why does it take like 50 times refreshing the server listing to even get my server to show up for me? I've noticed that certain servers will show up almost every update, others take many many tries to get it to show up. My server is one of the ones that take forever to get it to show up, I do notice that many servers do show up when I get the list to update but when it finishes updating quite a few of them disappear from the list, anyone know why?

Posted (edited)

[USA]Leathernecks Dallas Newbies Welcome! 

I think I found out the problem though, I think the issue was my ports weren't open but I thought they were.

Edited by DarkSpetznaz

I'm still having issues trying to find the server it seems, i'm trying to troubleshoot it with my provider but I feel it has something to do with the game itself.

1 hour ago, DarkSpetznaz said:

I'm still having issues trying to find the server it seems, i'm trying to troubleshoot it with my provider but I feel it has something to do with the game itself.

It appears that something is wrong with your licensing, as the server is showing up as a custom server. You can confirm here that it is live but only in the custom servers list 

https://playsquad.xyz/servers/?q=

1 minute ago, Psyrus said:

It appears that something is wrong with your licensing, as the server is showing up as a custom server. You can confirm here that it is live but only in the custom servers list 

https://playsquad.xyz/servers/?q=

Yeah I find it there on custom servers but in the game itself it doesn't seem to come up too often, it takes lots of refreshing to get it to come up

4 minutes ago, DarkSpetznaz said:

Yeah I find it there on custom servers but in the game itself it doesn't seem to come up too often, it takes lots of refreshing to get it to come up

That may well just be an issue with your router or firewall settings. Have you tried checking on multiple computers and networks?

23 hours ago, Psyrus said:

That may well just be an issue with your router or firewall settings. Have you tried checking on multiple computers and networks?

I had a friend try to find the server on the game listing but couldn't find it, it's on the https://www.playsquad.xyz/ website, I find it fine there and my provider even tried changing the server to another node with a new IP address, still didn't fix it, I think it's the game itself needing a fix for the game server listings, I seem to only get like Part of the list cause when I refresh the server listing in the game I get a bunch of other servers and when the searching stops a bunch of them disappear.

I've opened all my ports to squad at least the ones I found on the forums here so i'm all out of ideas except that it's a problem with the in-game server listing system. PLZ FIX!