FeatherSton3

I'm making a SQUAD cinematic trailer, and I need your help!

Alright everyone, I need your help. I have decided to make a squad cinematic trailer that I hope turns out to be truly emotional, beautiful, and EPIC! I am going to need to make a few of these types of threads down the road to share progress and everything, but I'm at the beginning, so I need to start with the basics:

First: I need a title suggestion for the trailer (between 1 and 4 words). I already have the soundtrack that I plan to use as I have already imagined most of what it's going to look like in my brain.

Second: I need tips. If you have made videos before (or none at all), I am open to advice and tips. \

Thirdly: I need clips. Any clips that you have that are no more than 10 seconds long. (If you have a long video that you would like me to look at to dissect certain parts from the video, go ahead and post it. Just don't post a 1 hour video, because I'm not going to get around to watching it.) Even if you have low pc specs, I can still use the clips for brainstorming and for possible re-creation of the same thing on a higher end pc (Mine isn't amazing, but it's pretty decent)

I think that is about all I wanted to say for now. Hopefully this gets some attention because I could really use some advice and lots of clips. Oh, and a title. I need that too.

FeatherSton3 Out.

If you want a scene of this video, then i can give you the raw material, i have a shit ton of unedited material left, so if you need a certain scene (vehicle destruction, epic charge etc.), just ask. Maybe i have something like this laying around.

Squad: Path Uncobbled - Cinematic
As for clips, I think you're better off recording them yourself. That way all will look the same and it's also kinda uncinematic to use videos with HUD elements. Not to mention OWI is already gathering clips from players for their own use, so this is a really unoriginal idea as far as the clip gathering goes.

2 hours ago, Peerun said:

Squad: Path Uncobbled - Cinematic
As for clips, I think you're better off recording them yourself. That way all will look the same and it's also kinda uncinematic to use videos with HUD elements. Not to mention OWI is already gathering clips from players for their own use, so this is a really unoriginal idea as far as the clip gathering goes.

Noted. But still, hoping to gather some nice clips for ideas nonetheless.

5 hours ago, Frinz said:

If you want a scene of this video, then i can give you the raw material, i have a shit ton of unedited material left, so if you need a certain scene (vehicle destruction, epic charge etc.), just ask. Maybe i have something like this laying around.

Will look into this when I get home, thanks