Zeno965

[Poll] What is the most wanted mod by the community?

What mod do you desire the most?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your mod (multiple choice)

• Graphic enhancement/post processing filters
    • Historical accurate conflict (specify in thread)
    • Sci-fi (space shooters/total fiction)
    • Realistic fututistic (bf2142 style)
    • New maps (vanilla)
    • New factions (vanilla) (specify)
    • New gamemodes (vanilla)
    • Others (specify in thread)

Graphics for sure. When I see PUBG I can't help but think Squad is lacking. It is the same engine, they already have 100 people with stuff all over the place, and pretty sure the map is about the size of a squad map, yet in PUBG the graphics look absolutely amazing when maxed out.

Posted (edited)

Need for Speed: Porsche mod :P

Seriously. I voted for a gamemodes. A proper AAS implementation with working capture logic and points system (for a AAS mode) and some other working game-mode, ie convoy, TKOTH, flagball, Search and Destroy, Area control etc.

I don't understand the wish for new factions, must be some big country nato syndrome. :D

Edited by WARti0k0ne -BG-

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Thr34t said:

Graphics for sure. When I see PUBG I can't help but think Squad is lacking. It is the same engine, they already have 100 people with stuff all over the place, and pretty sure the map is about the size of a squad map, yet in PUBG the graphics look absolutely amazing when maxed out.

Nope all that what you wrote is still 100% marketing and Early Access guesswork. What I have looked the trailers they contain 95% of "marketing/candy HD renderings". It also seems that they have some of the similar performance issues that OWI have most parts already solved. BUT it seems like a fun game, hopefully it will be succesfull.

Edited by WARti0k0ne -BG-

17 hours ago, WARti0k0ne -BG- said:

Nope all that what you wrote is still 100% marketing and Early Access guesswork. What I have looked the trailers they contain 95% of "marketing/candy HD renderings". It also seems that they have some of the similar performance issues that OWI have most parts already solved. BUT it seems like a fun game, hopefully it will be succesfull.

Huh? PUBG is playable right now, I have it on steam, I play it. I am not talking about trailers, I am talking about what I see when I play the game. It also does not have performance issues any more. I get 70-100 FPS in it just fine.

Posted (edited)

I would seriously dig some more Yehorivka/Bashar outskirts type maps for the upcoming tanks and fast hit and run type Syrian desert style combat. Other thing would be a new MEC like nation. 

Edited by Marijuanoz

What Squad needs is a Zombie faction. 

Personally I'd like some sort of training ai either on the range or one that you can spawn in on maps. 

On 02/10/2017 at 9:52 AM, WARti0k0ne -BG- said:

Seriously. I voted for a gamemodes. A proper AAS implementation with working capture logic and points system (for a AAS mode)

^ this. seriously.

New factiooons pleeease! :D Dutch faction (looking for teammembers to join my team btw) and german faction, but FIRST OF ALL, chinese faction! (awesome weapons, vehicles etc just look at PR ! )

to be honest i'd love to see a clone wars or a halo mod

despite being pretty unrealistic i think playing as a regular UNSC marine or a generic Clone Trooper could fit in with the more tactical side of the game

On 03/10/2017 at 3:33 AM, Thr34t said:

Huh? PUBG is playable right now, I have it on steam, I play it. I am not talking about trailers, I am talking about what I see when I play the game. It also does not have performance issues any more. I get 70-100 FPS in it just fine.

off topic, for interests sake: could you post a vid of you playing with 100 peeps (even 80)? i think pubg looks great - but i also think it looks rather empty, compared to some of Squads maps and i have yet to see a vid with any more than a handfull of players.