Sign in to follow this  
-MG

Any decent Tank/Armoured warfare games ?.

-MG   

I have looked at warthunder and World of tanks but it's too arcady to my liking. Anyone knows of any better one's ?. 
Simulations included are fine with me. 

-MG   
1 hour ago, Catindabox said:

Steel beasts would definitely be something to look into with its first person perspective with 3D cockpit.

Looks interesting !. But i'm really not gonna spend 100€ on a game that comes with a dongle and that looks like it was developed in 2006.Also the sounds are horrible. 

Bahrein   

Played WoT a lot a lot,i was even in the Alpha stage of development.The game was amazing at the begging and all but last couple of years it lost its way.

Warthunder's realistic and sim mode is exactly what you're looking for. I NEVER touch arcade in Warthunder.

EDIT: Also, in the early tiers of Wartunder, the gameplay is a little fast due to there being all "low tier" tanks in the matches. Once you get to tier 3 or so, things start to slow WAY down. Your palms will be sweaty rolling down a street in a Sherman just waiting for that random Tiger shot from half mile away 9_9

Edited by IronComatose

-MG   

Warthunder simulation looks aight. Starting to kinda like Steel beasts though. Dunno about the $125 price 

Checking this out right now watching the video.. 

How they get the tracks to mark the sand?  Kinda arcade y and not first person...

Looky what I found...

Edited by XRobinson

-MG   
13 hours ago, XRobinson said:

Checking this out right now watching the video.. 

How they get the tracks to mark the sand?  Kinda arcade y and not first person...

Looks decent, but it's arcade. Steelbeasts seems like the only decent Tank game out there atm