Kdotman

WHERES MY EMAIL!!!!!

Woke up this morning exited, hoping to find a lil jem of an email in my inbox indicating how im going to download squad today. Come 12 Midday I was still optimistic. Come 3pm i was worried, as the 1451 Commander backers like myself all trying to log on and download the game at the same time possibly loomed  and looked like a disaster waiting to happen. Now 4:22 PM not only am i concerned but actually a little ripped off. May i direct you too http://joinsquad.com/readArticle?articleId=34 , quote "For our Commander and Airborne Backers, Closed Pre alpha is scheduled to open on the firday, 24th July 3pm" 8(4pm London). After all the postponements that we have patiently waited through, I would love to know why i am yet to receive a Pre Alpha email instructing me on how to download the game SO I CAN TAKE PART IN THE DAMN ALPHA I PAID FOR!!! Wish i could be less blunt, but the fact of the matter is, I and many others paid for this in support of hopefully what will be a great game, under the impression the development process will be transparent and honest. Little hard to believe that if at the first hurdle, THE PRE ALPHA. you lie or fail  miserably!!!

I  can only say wow as I really have no words for this thread. Is this a troll a joke or just some spoiled rotten little brat ?

I  can only say wow as I really have no words for this thread. Is this a troll a joke or just some spoiled rotten little brat ?

Its a pissed off customer thats what it is. I would listen to him!

Goddamn it's great to see people like this. Oh no, they missed their deadline by a few hours because they have 1000+ people they need to get unique keys for with only a small handfull of devs available to help get this process along.

Really getting sick of impatient people who either can't use a search function or don't want to research their own question and feel the need to rant.

Dude,

if we are that terrible I think we should just refund you and let you buy the game when it is finished, that way you dont have to endure this terrible thing called 'development of a game'.

Dude,

if we are that terrible I think we should just refund you and let you buy the game when it is finished, that way you dont have to endure this terrible thing called 'development of a game'.

Dude,

LOL this has nothing to do with the development of the game! Its to do with organisational skill. And how they prioritize their objectives. Giving the people what they pay for seem to be low on that list. 

LOL this has nothing to do with the development of the game! Its to do with organisational skill. And how they prioritize their objectives. Giving the people what they pay for seem to be low on that list. 

Wow dude... please read the whole thread again....

Here is the important link again:

http://forums.joinsquad.com/topic/2866-missing-emailkey-for-commander-and-airborne-backers/

Honestly, I don't care one bit for your attitude and the way you are behaving on these forums.

You clearly don't understand the concept of Kickstarter, backing a game that is still in development or what is involved in launching a game.

I would rather not see you or your attitude ingame unless it changes very quickly, and I think it is best for both the game and you if we part ways with a refund if this your behavior on these forums is your approach to things.

Honestly, I don't care one bit for your attitude and the way you are behaving on these forums.

You clearly don't understand the concept of Kickstarter, backing a game that is still in development or what is involved in launching a game.

I would rather not see you or your attitude ingame unless it changes very quickly, and I think it is best for both the game and you if we part ways with a refund if this your behavior on these forums is your approach to things.

Please, refund him. You will be doing the whole community a massive service! Hell, I'll pay him his money back myself.

No. Im just very disappointed not receive my email on time. Im sure you can understand.

No. Im just very disappointed not receive my email on time. Im sure you can understand.

That still does not change your attitude and as has been said before, you dont seem do understand that you did not buy a game but contributet to a funding of a future game. Next time you back something on Kickstarter you should READ what you do....

Yes I can understand that you are disappointed. I would be so too.

We are working our asses off to fix the issue and you are spamming the official thread with calling us lairs.

I find that to be disgusting behavior.

That still does not change your attitude and as has been said before, you dont seem do understand that you did not buy a game but contributet to a funding of a future game. Next time you back something on Kickstarter you should READ what you do....

Why should my attiuttude change. i paid for something. I was told when it will be delivered. It was postponed. I waited. It never came. Understanding why someone would have my attitude should be simple

Why should my attiuttude change. i paid for something. I was told when it will be delivered. It was postponed. I waited. It never came. Understanding why someone would have my attitude should be simple

As i said, please read the information the Kickstarter campaign gives you and the official threads about this in this forum, basicly if could have been pulled back 2 more months or even further.

We can guess by his attitude that he will play 2 hours, will not understand the concept of a "squad" game and will quit. I'm so happy you soon leave :)

I dont have time to deal with one loud kid, we have many more that need my attention.

I'll get back to you when we reach you in the email queue. You don't get ahead in line by being loud and calling people names.

Is this your first time backing something from Kickstarter?

You help the process by "funding" a project, and you're not actually buying it. You get the game as a "thank you" for funding it.

We can guess by his attitude that he will play 2 hours, will not understand the concept of a "squad" game and will quit. I'm so happy you soon leave :)

Maybe you are right :P