Sign in to follow this  
Swsfoe

Map specifically for your squad - draw-on/editable by squad lead

Would it be possible to create another map that is editable off of another keystroke visible only to the squad if they hit that same key.

What  I mean is time and time again either someone is new to the area, map or is getting bombarded with communication they can't get plan across. It would help to Have the ability to draw with a pen like tool(not just arrows icons), with basic color(s), something simple, that has icons like the larger map specific to just attack and defend icons for the squad. This would allow quick drawings of plans of attack, especially approach of attack. For example, I could pull up my squad map, draw a straight line to the objective but include a curve around the backside of a point of interest allowing a last minute flank. This would let everyone know exactly what the squad leader was saying and is accessible at all times for reference from those who enter the game, or become lost during the chaos.

Thanks!

26 minutes ago, Swsfoe said:

Would it be possible to create another map that is editable off of another keystroke visible only to the squad if they hit that same key.

What  I mean is time and time again either someone is new to the area, map or is getting bombarded with communication they can't get plan across. It would help to Have the ability to draw with a pen like tool(not just arrows icons), with basic color(s), something simple, that has icons like the larger map specific to just attack and defend icons for the squad. This would allow quick drawings of plans of attack, especially approach of attack. For example, I could pull up my squad map, draw a straight line to the objective but include a curve around the backside of a point of interest allowing a last minute flank. This would let everyone know exactly what the squad leader was saying and is accessible at all times for reference from those who enter the game, or become lost during the chaos.

Thanks!

This is something ive been hoping for since pr. I think only the squad leader should be able to draw things otherwise we wil see huge penisis drawn across the map. 

Believe or not but its 2 years back and it was possible to draw on map :) 

But it was turned off. May be it will be back again one day. who know. 

one problem is that people draw dirty and it can remove some beuty from game. 

I wonder if the replication of the drawn data was troublesome at the time, so they took it out...?

9 hours ago, SirrCharles said:

I think only the squad leader should be able to draw things otherwise we wil see huge penisis drawn across the map. 

^

Thruth