6x6 kilometer

Teams

US Marines vs Russia

Gameplay

Large Scale Amphibious Invasion

Download link

[Unreleased]

Description

Set in the rugged terrain of western Norway, at the enterance of the massive Hardangerfjord, the USMC is staging a counterattack by the sea, seeking to gain a foothold in the Norwegian theatre. This location features several islands, that will have to be captured before safely attacking the mainland beyond. The main combat area will be centered around the small coastal village of Uskedal, and the large island named Skorpo, with ample oppertunities for flanking via surrounding farmsteads and islands.

Overview

e67aiAv.jpg

Screenshots/Media

rQ5Hi1x.jpg1G3zUDw.jpg

VYiOQzL.jpgIMBW31k.jpg

NYqscJM.jpgI4Uv3z2.jpg

7Zm3rcl.jpgvwqVqci.jpg

OUqkc5b.jpgE7bcxAO.jpg

Zeno965   
18 hours ago, L0cation said:

May i ask you something ? Is the heavy fog is intentional ? And does it help with performance ? 

the fogs start about the same distance as my big trees start to cull (dissapear). So while it doesnt do anything on performance, it does make the "far distance"terrain and background look alot nicer. Also its a pretty realistic setup for a foggy day here in the West coast

Peerun   

The fog is nice, I would even bring it closer to the camera and make it a bit more transparent to have it seem like it's mist coming from the water. Good work so far, can't wait to play it when Workshop is out.