fatalsushi

V10 leeks are here! Release close??

21 minutes ago, fatalsushi said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/JoinSquad/status/899043486405492736?s=09

"All this and more.. coming to a release near you! The Hype train is now boarding."

Thanks for the link mate...Does something look odd with this  picture or are we able to do Pickups?

DHoLEsKUwAILcxX?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX

1 hour ago, Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX said:

Thanks for the link mate...Does something look odd with this  picture or are we able to do Pickups?

DHoLEsKUwAILcxX?format=jpg&name=small

It's probably just because of testing. I've seen US models with Russian weapons and vice versa in screens from testing sessions.

39 minutes ago, -MG said:

Not anytime soon though, probably halfway october

It's gotta be closer than that or else they wouldn't be saying stuff about the hype train...or at least I hope. Last time they hyped things up and then delayed the release there was nearly a riot :P

5 hours ago, fatalsushi said:

It's gotta be closer than that or else they wouldn't be saying stuff about the hype train...or at least I hope. Last time they hyped things up and then delayed the release there was nearly a riot :P

Just saying, don't get your hopes up. They did anim' recording last month then went on vacation. They still need to rig it and program it etc...

12 hours ago, -MG said:

Just saying, don't get your hopes up. They did anim' recording last month then went on vacation. They still need to rig it and program it etc...

Well that is assuming that they release the animation system in the next version.. it's totally possible that they may do a interim content release while things like the animation system and coreinventory are still in the works. Perhaps they just finished the 4.16 integration and so the things that have been added to the dev branch in that time can be released in a patch... Although now that I think about it, the image shared above is with weapon resting which would imply the new animation system...so you are probably right after all :P

13 hours ago, -MG said:

Rig and program? I thought they just had to drag and drop it into UE editor and connect it with some lines :P

14 hours ago, WarEagle751 said:

I will give it 3 weeks and then riot! :P

Im with you ;)

Edited by Frinz

7 hours ago, Psyrus said:

Well that is assuming that they release the animation system in the next version.. it's totally possible that they may do a interim content release while things like the animation system and coreinventory are still in the works. Perhaps they just finished the 4.16 integration and so the things that have been added to the dev branch in that time can be released in a patch... Although now that I think about it, the image shared above is with weapon resting which would imply the new animation system...so you are probably right after all :P

:) also my judgement comes from the release pattern they been holding since V6 came out. 

Is it normal to have dreams about the new Squad update? Last night I had dreams that it came out and we had tanks, heli's, jets, AT weapons. It was glorious! I can still picture the dream in my head and hear the tanks rolling! 9_9 I went to check this morning when I woke up, but to my dismay it wasn't out. :(

Edited by WarEagle751

1 hour ago, WarEagle751 said:

Is it normal to have dreams about the new Squad update? Last night I had dreams that it came out and we had tanks, heli's, jets, AT weapons. It was glorious! I can still picture the dream in my head and hear the tanks rolling! 9_9 I went to check this morning when I woke up, but to my dismay it wasn't out. :(

Ok, thats a bit hardcore, lol

http://uploads.im/znLf5.jpg

I was excited reading this title as I thought finally the Welsh will be represented in Squad. Alas wrong type of leek. 

Edited by Roble

On 2017/8/22 at 0:31 AM, WarEagle751 said:

A few days ago I dreamt that weapon resting got implemented and it made me very excited.

nice run just missing the exhausted man 20ft after that :)

I love the run animation. It's the perfect mix of "oh shit I need to run for cover" and a "hurry we need to get to the cap" run.

3 weeks

No seriously, i would guess earlyer than november, they might skip v9.9