Maamyyra

Bandage doesn't completely stop bleeding

To make Medics more needed, regular soldier should only have some tourniquet like CAT or similar. Also the tourniquets will not completely stop the bleeding so you will still need to find a medic so he can use his bandages to stop the bleed.

If grunt bandages remain, if you bleed out, medic should always use the bandages of the fallen before using his own.

Tourniquet would be fancy if you're severely wounded to stop bleeding by 50%. Having played as a medic for 100's of hours i must say that due slow swapping speeds i have not been able to save quiet some people. 

Maybe stops bleeding till you start moving, unless medic sorts you out.

Tourniquets are also what you would apply first in treatment of severe bleeding in the extremities, several steps ahead of bandages. It would make sense to me if grunts applied tourniquets while medics gave other treatment. That's how I was trained anyway.

I like this idea, only if depended on where you got hit. If you took a bullet to the shoulder, you should be able to bandage yourself to stop bleeding. A shot to the stomach, however, should require a medic. 

this will go nowhere, there is no need for bandages to not stop bleeding.

you lose health until you bandage, which stops the health "bleed". you are still damaged and require a medic to heal you to full.

now exactly what are you asking for? 

A bandage could temporarily stop the bleeding (for like 1-2 minutes) and after that point it starts to deteriorate in effectiveness from movement and increased blood flow, causing the soldier to  start bleeding slower than usual with decreased bleed damage.

A medic would then use their medbag on them (if they had already initially bandaged themselves) to finish patching them up fully and stop the bleeding/heal.

This way, the medic doesn't have to keep track of and resupply two types of bandages- doesn't have other soldiers whining for the medic to use their new fancy bandages on them instead of using their own- and the soldier is not overly-vulnerable and demanding of the medics attention.

actually been lots of threads on the medic roles.. whether they have medic stations, morphine, different style medic bags etc.. dragging bodies .. its all there... however I will agree medic at the moment is a class that no one plays because no one cares about tickets..that it is what needs changed ...