Odin

Founders - In Game Credits Name

For all you founder types (Squad Leader Kickstarter tier and above) this is for you guys. If you missed the deadline last year to have your name listed in the game credits, we are making another run through the system to add your names to the credits. I will be doing this on 1 September 2017 (approximately 2 weeks from now). This should give you guys plenty of time to get your names updated.

If you are unaware of the procedure to do this:

Spoiler

You will notice a Link Steam Account link in the top menu of the forums, next to Discord. Click this and log in with the Steam account you redeemed your Perk keys with. Once redeemed you will get a status message before a redirect on any perks you own. After doing this you will start seeing your backer / founder tag on posts.

If you were a Squad Leader backer or above you will now have a new option in your profile section to add your in-game name to the credits. Go to your profile, click edit and scroll down to the bottom. You will see a new field below the About Me section. Add your in-game name there and we will add you to the credits later.

Make sure your name is appropriate or it will not be added into the credits.

NOTE: The steam login is done via oauth so we never see your login information. It is done directly on the steam website.

Make sure you have activated the latest key code before trying to link your forum account. Keys with the inventory items were sent to the email you used to back the game.

If for some reason, you have not received your perk key, first check your spam folder. After that, if you still haven't found it, email [email protected] with your email address you used to back the Kickstarter campaign and a receipt or proof that you were a backer. 

Please be advised, If your chosen name is inappropriate it will be removed. 

TMonJCh.jpg

I'm not sure if my info is saving or not...every time I put in my profile information it comes up blank when I check it?

19 minutes ago, lba5335 said:

I'm not sure if my info is saving or not...every time I put in my profile information it comes up blank when I check it?

I'm not seeing it @lba5335 Seems blank to me as well. If you can't save it. let me know and I will edit it for you. 

no it keeps erasing whatever I put in it. I linked my steam account and it tells me I'm a backer at the squad leader level

3 minutes ago, lba5335 said:

no it keeps erasing whatever I put in it. I linked my steam account and it tells me I'm a backer at the squad leader level

You are definitely in the Founder's Group. If you want just DM me what you want it set as and I can set it for the time being. 

1 hour ago, (303rd)Pvt.SLiPYCaT said:

Just updated my info and linked my steam account so I can have my name in the game credits but how do I change my user name here on the forums?

A mod can do it IIRC

2 hours ago, (303rd)Pvt.SLiPYCaT said:

Just updated my info and linked my steam account so I can have my name in the game credits but how do I change my user name here on the forums?

32 minutes ago, DesmoLocke said:

A mod can do it IIRC

Mods are unable to change your username on the forums. If you want that done. Send me a DM on the forums with what you want your username changed to and I will get to it when I can.

Hey @Odin I updated mine a while back but i missed the last deadline Any chance you could check when you have a sec would be great, Also sent a DM in regard to a forum name change if that is possible? 

Thanks 

Don 

yer right. I have the "official deadline" emails from 2015. Don't make me post the SS's...lol!!

i just do it , thanks a lot i was maaad when i dnt see my name on credit . 

I have linked accounts but it still doesnt show the in-game credits box in my profile.

1 hour ago, Mellanbror said:

If I have my skins I have my credits yes?

Please read the first post in this thread from Odin again, you need to set the name you want to be in the credits in your forum account.

If you have connected your forum account with your Steam account and already have the founders stuff, you should find the box Odin marked in his screenshot to set your name.

@Mellanbror

0lUIcq0.png

7 minutes ago, koschilein said:

If you have connected your forum account with your Steam account and already have the founders stuff, you should find the box Odin marked in his screenshot to set your name.

exactly.

I have linked my steam account, but I don't get the options to add the name in my Profile... 

On 30/08/2017 at 6:49 AM, Ason said:

I have linked my steam account, but I don't get the options to add the name in my Profile... 

Same problem here... The new field didn't appeared.

So ones with already done all this back in the 1st run, do we need to make it again? I'll ask since I want to be sure if I need to start to bother my mates again to get all inviduals attention (some are more offline that online these days).

Question were: Are the old registrations still valid or do I need to make a new steam linking of my user account.

Edited by WARti0k0ne -BG-

3 hours ago, WARti0k0ne -BG- said:

So ones with already done all this back in the 1st run, do we need to make it again? I'll ask since I want to be sure if I need to start to bother my mates again to get all inviduals attention (some are more offline that online these days).

Question were: Are the old registrations still valid or do I need to make a new steam linking of my user account.

If you have already completed this step and updated your name in the forums you are fine. And your name will remain in the credits where it should be. This is mostly directed at people that missed the cut the last go round. 

Is this option still up? Not seeing the option to set the name today nor a couple days ago when I checked.

EDIT: Lmao nevermind I'm just an idiot. I read it was below about me but it's near the top. I'm so blind.

Edited by Zerothian

We brought 2x clan packes for squad from Tiger Platoon and several single purchases back in the pre pre alpha period. (in total some 25 purchases)

Edited by Andersson