Paco

Any chance of a modding wiki?

4 hours ago, Gatzby said:

The good news is... there is a Squad wiki: https://squad.gamepedia.com/Squad_Wiki <<that Wiki has exactly zero information about modding for modders

It is currently a bit light on modding, <<a bit light on ?!!

I would absolutely encourage everyone to check that out, add your thoughts, <<would input if i knew what i was doing (modding-wise) - but, oh, that's right i don't know anything, which is why; Asking For Modding Wiki

as well as join in on Discord if that's something you're up for. <<well, third time now i mentioned it in these forums - Discord is broken for me and i cannot use it

The modding community there is vibrant, <<i'm sure they are but it's a chat stream - there's no logical or systematic way to hold, find or disemminate useful infomation

and there's also a #wiki channel for assistance there too. =) <<if i could get on it would still be useless to me - i cannot afford to spend all day following a chat stream in the hopes someone will answer

We're also currently working with Zak to get some modding content directly into your faces via the blog. <<cool! - what "Blog" do you speak of?

This thread has run it's course.

/Locked