Zylfrax791

Supplemental Rules

whats the point of the post then?  these are not the rules on every single server .. it seems to be that its just to highlight the fact there are supplemental rules by someone that doesn't like the idea of clan controlled servers and supplemental rules.. many of these rules make for better game play, some are just daft you are free to choose the servers with the rules that suit your game.

@embecmom Good point...

Should they be considered custom, and as result reside on the respective server listing? Hard-coded (game as delivered) reside on vanilla/normal server list with no additional rule-sets or restrictions. Maybe to help prevent those who complain. Therefore, if you join a "custom server" you should know what you're getting into. 

6 hours ago, Ceceli said:

I won't even get into this since a lot is debatable, but one thing caught my eye.

33. Pro Server 200+ Hours Only Allowed

I'd love to see a server with this rule!

While yes... we played a pub game late last night with this guy... ~150 hours and was great. Good coms, good game sense, and could frag.

On ‎15‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 3:45 PM, PROTOCOL said:

@embecmom Good point...

Should they be considered custom, and as result reside on the respective server listing? Hard-coded (game as delivered) reside on vanilla/normal server list with no additional rule-sets or restrictions. Maybe to help prevent those who complain. Therefore, if you join a "custom server" you should know what you're getting into. 

if that makes it easier for some player yes ... list the rules on the server launch page.. but many of these rules are not hardcoded into the game.. also a good few of those listed are just because someone gets pissed at rules.. others were not listed purposefully I'm guessing...

Not Tking is a rule

apologies for tks is a rule

don't destroy vehicles in base is a rule

Don't setup a squad and immediately pass on the SL role should be a rule... 

Sl must have a mic .. is a rule..

don't create a squad and jump to the role you want and kick or leave .. should be a rule..

these make for better gameplay ....