Crimsondawn

Will new textures come in full version?

Ghuffy   

Really don't think so, but the current textures look totally decent. One thing we could have is better colour vibrance, the maps are pretty dull, especially if you get reshade and turn it on and off comparing the colours. For optimization, it's definitely gonna improve by the time the full version of squad comes out.

Mumble   

Yes. I can't link you to the quote, but a dev did say they would be redoing a lot of landscape textures. For example, Kohat. 

If you are speaking of the player textures, most of them are near final. Insurgents will be redone at some point though.

2 hours ago, Ghuffy said:

Really don't think so, but the current textures look totally decent. One thing we could have is better colour vibrance, the maps are pretty dull, especially if you get reshade and turn it on and off comparing the colours. For optimization, it's definitely gonna improve by the time the full version of squad comes out.

1 hour ago, Mumble said:

Yes. I can't link you to the quote, but a dev did say they would be redoing a lot of landscape textures. For example, Kohat. 

If you are speaking of the player textures, most of them are near final. Insurgents will be redone at some point though.

Thanks for answers, I look forward to full version!