DanielNL

win-statistics on Kokan?

So I wonder, since I think it's way harder to win as Insurgent team than it is with US team, is it true, does US team have over 75% win rate currently on Kokan? Or is it really more near 50 % ("balanced") ?

On 8/4/2017 at 5:43 PM, DanielNL said:

So I wonder, since I think it's way harder to win as Insurgent team than it is with US team, is it true, does US team have over 75% win rate currently on Kokan? Or is it really more near 50 % ("balanced") ?

This to me would all depend on the squad leads you have. No matter what team you are on, a lot of it just depends on the strategy of your team

3 hours ago, FeatherSton3 said:

This to me would all depend on the squad leads you have. No matter what team you are on, a lot of it just depends on the strategy of your team

That's true but when averaged out over hundreds of games, it's possible to establish trends and identify balance issues. For example in pr we had detailed statistics about levels played and it allowed the devs to make informed decisions about how to tweak their maps for better balance. 

I don't know if the devs for squad would even be bothering to collect those kinds of stats yet though because the levels are still evolving (new assets becoming available, expanding levels to larger sizes etc) so balance tweaks  probably wouldn't be very high on the priority list yet.