Jimi Vacarians

Vietnam War Poll

30 posts in this topic
4 minutes ago, XRobinson said:

I worked long hours on the Hue height map Zylfrax....show Wip tomorrow, Im beat up tired...unlesd your on the Discord, I posted there already, are you on modding Discord?

Yeah on Squad Modding Discord. Yeho is the biggest map I think, I wouldn't go any bigger than that. I visualized basically just the citadel, river, city and a little of the surrounding area.

BOH_screenshot_wip.jpg

Yeah it takes awhile to soft out the edges and bring them under the water line.  Making the beaches takes a long while on a big map.  There are lots of bridges to model and buildings.  Lots of fun.... :)  Need boats too and planes, not to mention walls and barriers of the Citadel. 

Edited by XRobinson

30 minutes ago, XRobinson said:

BOH_screenshot_wip.jpg

Yeah it takes awhile to soft out the edges and bring them under the water line.  Making the beaches takes a long while on a big map.  There are lots of bridges to model and buildings.  Lots of fun.... :)  Need boats too and planes, not to mention walls and barriers of the Citadel. 

Very nice. Upload the *.raw whenever and I'll start working on constructing the destroyed buildings.

Alright, what is the raw file have same as the height map?  This program exports height map as png file.  Do I just covert that to a raw?

1 hour ago, XRobinson said:

Alright, what is the raw file have same as the height map?  This program exports height map as png file.  Do I just covert that to a raw?

I'm real hazy on the entire process you use to get to the *.raw file aside from using World Creator.