Can somebody help me fix the blurriness of this game? Changing from low to high to medium or anything doesn't solve the problem. Pictures Below.

Frinz   

You have the decision between pixelation (aa off) and blurriness (aa on) you can try out the different aa settings (i think txaa is the best atm). If you have a high end pc/screen you can increase your resolution to 1440p or 4k and then turn aa off, looks the best imo, i play 1440p aa off at around 50-60 frames and i realised that the visual fidelity also does heavily depend on the map you are playing on

Does this happen to most people? I watched people on YouTube and they seem to have no issues with this. Obviously they must have better pcs but is it possible to get rid of this at all?

Thanks a lot for the speedy replies btw i really appreciate it.

Frinz   

There is no real solution yet, you can use sweetfx to improve your visuals if you want, there should be some threads about good sfx settings around here. Bit keep in mind that this could influence your performance in a negative way

banOkay   
4 hours ago, TechZAPzz said:

Does this happen to most people? I watched people on YouTube and they seem to have no issues with this. Obviously they must have better pcs but is it possible to get rid of this at all?

Thanks a lot for the speedy replies btw i really appreciate it.

Everybody has it, YouTube compresses videos pretty badly so you don't notice it since everything looks worse anyway (in terms of fidelity).

Your settings may not be correct.
Squad can look much better.
Do not use any nonsense programs like sweetfx.
If you have nvidia, that program will make everything perfect for you, along with the right settings in Squad.

TXAA
Sharpening 0.50
Super Sampling 1.5
The rest on Epic and on

That gives a perfect picture

Not everyone can run with super sampling, for example 1080p with 1.5 SS on a gtx 970 or 980 will eat your frames.

After 9.5 or 9.4 anti-aliasing got really broken, now TXAA pixles the image real bad, using fxaa or smaa still shows jagged/shimmering textures.  I hope UE 4.16 will fix AA or at least make it great again :P like it was back on early V9..

Edited by Kalbouneh