Merlin

Media Creation Logo Pictures [High Res]

the challenge is to make it onto a devs desktop.   ;)

Pff, I'll do you one better:

FiaR2cD.jpg

Also it is on my desktop.

It is much appreciated.

I'll be up for using a new one if someone can contend with the current one ;) 

Decided to make a new one. I painted the background myself (new to digital painting) and drew the tank in vector etc.  I gave it a go, hope you guys like it  :) !

SlUa81Q.jpg

Click for HIGH-RES (1920x1080)

Let me know what you guys think!

Decided to make a new one. I painted the background myself (new to digital painting) and drew the tank in vector etc.  I gave it a go, hope you guys like it  :) !

Imo the tank is too big. Otherwise, nicely done. What if the tank would be smaller and logo would "come out the barrel"?. Like gun smoke.

Imo the tank is too big. Otherwise, nicely done. What if the tank would be smaller and logo would "come out the barrel"?. Like gun smoke.

Oh yes. This could be my new desktop because now i have this:

f3YB5yK.png

-Snip-

Could you do one without the tank, logos and text at the bottom? I would love to have one with just the Squad logo on the right as is, and the text "From the devs..." in the bottom middle where the Join Squad text is. :D Great work by the way.

Could you do one without the tank, logos and text at the bottom? I would love to have one with just the Squad logo on the right as is, and the text "From the devs..." in the bottom middle where the Join Squad text is. :D Great work by the way.

There you go mate, hope it meets your expectations.

q54EIYt.jpg

My new wallpaper.. It would be even better if the background is mirrored vertically and the squad logo is placed same place, but on the left.. Why? Because that way the soldiers would be running to the picture not from it. ;)

On a more serious note, the dev team is more than welcome to use my version of the logo really. If you guys feel like it, I can provide the vector files and you guys are free to use it (commercially) :) !

And if it needs more tweaking, my pleasure!

Cheers,

MasterX

Artistic fly did bite tonigh if someone wants to use.  :P Ansi chars and some cleaning with the paint easy to modify.

Iteration 3

SQUAD%2520DonoR%2520Ascii.gif

Edit. OMG haha How in earth I missed the U from there... oopsie.SQUAD%2520DonoR%2520Ascii.gif