Merlin

Media Creation Logo Pictures [High Res]

Thank you guys, I'll provide some moar soon if you guys want : )!

@banBiceps

It's just a way to show the logo mate, which is unofficial anyway. However, you want to reconsider how I got it "straight" from Ins.

Original: here

It's Ok, it just immediately reminded me of Insurgency logo and Googling it returned the picture you posted above.

Posted Image

Click picture for HIGH-RES (1905x1080)

Posted Image

Click picture for HIGH-RES (2300x1600)

Logo in vector  ( 2 versions )

Posted Image

Click picture for HIGH-RES (3212x884)

Posted Image

well done^!

Yea very well done, I too decided to use the first one as my PC's wallpaper :) a shame I don't see my desktop much as there are always windows open with Squad stuff :)

@ Afterdune

Exactly, that was what I was aiming for. There are more versions possible, maybe even squad ribbons or soldier arm patches etc. 

I had a blast making these graphics. Decided to edit the 'taliban RPK showcase' guy into a more dramatic scene. Using this background and edit the villages to look it more ruined and adding michael bay smoke for the dramatic effect. I even edited the taliban's eyebrows to look more badass (his village just got bombed). Final edit:

Posted Image

Click for HIGH-RES (1920x1080)

PS. I haven't asked for permission to use the screenshot, I assumed it will be ok if I just limit my posting to the squad forum

Also, I made a white one just for the sake of it, maybe for the (MAC/Apple) users who love white?:

Posted Image

Click for HIGH-RES (1920x1080)

Hope you guys like it.

-MasterX

make the signs have 8 soldiers instead of 7 would be good.Being accurate here gent ;)Nice work!

Well, if the devs ever decide to use it with the condition to have 8 soldiers in the logo, my pleasure :P

Guess no one liked the other wallpapers tho  :(

Hi guys!

I decided to have a go at this, and started with designing my own version of the SQUAD logo. I provided some wallpapers to show them, with the fabric one in a different style.

squadwptb.jpg

Click picture for HIGH-RES (1905x1080)

squadlogo_fabrictb.jpg

Click picture for HIGH-RES (2300x1600)

Logo in vector  ( 2 versions )

squadlogotb.png

squadlogo2tb.png

I hope you guys like it!

Cheers, MasterX

Those are great stuff.!

Set first as my desktop as well.. keep em coming

All the simple monotone logos work best for me... Really can't see any full colour images working in this respect.... usually the kind of thing that gets dumped as a banner on an amateur website... but not what you expect as a corporate image for a title or company to use...

Logos need to be simple and eye-catching, I like all of the OP's originals and MasterX's mash ups... all good and to the point.....