Merlin

Media Creation Logo Pictures [High Res]

170 posts in this topic

I thought I would post some of the logos we have been using thus far to allow the community to get creative and see what kinds of media you can produce so this sub-forum isn't so lonely.

Feel free to save them, be open & creative with them or even expand on them. We would love to see the kinds of things you can produce!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I was literally going to post right here about the logo today.

From what I can tell, (correct me if I'm wrong) but these don't appear to have been created in vector format.  If they have been, there's a few 'mistakes' that I only call mistakes as I'm a complete perfectionist when it comes to vector design.

If it has been created using vectors, I can show you/the creator how to iron out the imperfections very easily or, if it hasn't been done using vectors, I can produce it in vectors for you.

I'm also not sure on the font you've used, obviously the Q looks custom but is the entire font custom too?

EDIT: My questions have been answered elsewhere.

Sorry to go off topic but I'd really like to hear what programs you use with your vector graphics design and what are these mistakes you speak of? And by "created in vector format" you mean that you can see from the png-image that it has or has not been created by using a vector designing program? At least it is not in svg format from what I see from the page's source code. I hope this "easy ironing out" you speak of is not some  feature of an adobe-software..? I wonder if you have used Inkscape? P.S We could start another topic on this matter ;).

I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time.

But seriously, I use Adobe CS6 and have been using Photoshop and Illustrator mainly as a career for about 15 years.  I can usually tell just by looking at an image to see if it was originally vectored or not.

The ironing out I speak of is not "some feature", there's no automated way of fixing it, it's just some techniques for getting things generally perfect when working with vectors.  I'm a bit anal when it comes to stuff like that.

I've never used Inkscape, nope.

4th logo says there will already be tanks on first release :)

On release yes, alpha is not a release though ;) 

How about adding the tank in with the infantry? Something like this...

Posted Image

I apologize for butchering it but it was a 5 minute quickey with paint.net.

The transparency through the soldiers in the logo looks odd. If they were to overlay the tank, it would look better.

I dont think u should add the tanks on the background, to me it looks like way too much for one logo.

You both are saying what I have been thinking. As I said "like this" not exactly. I just posted that as a reference to see the tank with the infantry. I would make one but I don't have access to any good programs to create it with.

This is a personal 16x9 wallpaper I made to circulate on my desktop. I put a very light grunge over the white-space and lit up parts of the logo.Posted Image

How about adding the tank in with the infantry? Something like this...

Posted Image

I apologize for butchering it but it was a 5 minute quickey with paint.net.

This is ok but minus one with tank and adding jet and heli on sides ... ;)

I think one logo with some helos or ospreys would loock rather sharp.

Hi guys!

I decided to have a go at this, and started with designing my own version of the SQUAD logo. I provided some wallpapers to show them, with the fabric one in a different style.

nV3ih6g.jpg

Click picture for HIGH-RES (1905x1080)

HggaYAC.jpg

Click picture for HIGH-RES (2300x1600)

Logo in vector  ( 3 versions )

Al5G3Se.png

eEYCJgM.png
Click picture for HIGH-RES (3212x884)

TxiuKw8.png

Click picture for HIGH-RES (3212x884)

I hope you guys like it!

Cheers, MasterX

Nice wallpaper. Probably not the best idea to use the background straight from Insurgency though...