Sign in to follow this  
LaughingJack

Discord

@LaughingJack what are u talking about? What discord server? u meant to post this in the discord official forums? 

Some discord servers have an anti spam setting, so u may have to be a member of the server for a certain amount of time or a higher ranking member of the server in order to post things or talk in any or all channels, text or voice. Discord did go down like more than a week ago i think. But its up now for sure. I am on a server based in dallas right now without any trouble. Some servers are invite only? That may be ur issue?

In what context is this related to squad?

Edited by madcat768

Hey @madcat768,

I'm posting here because Discord won't let me post on it. I was going to post about an issue i have (now fixed) with the SDK in Discord as not many people actually look at or reply to modding issues on the forums.

when i tried, Discord told me to check an email verification it sent me but it has never arrived (not in spam either). I don't know about any other discords, outside the Squad one, i am just using the Discord link at the top of the these forums - so just following the bouncing ball. Already been a member on it but not any more it seems. I presume the recent update (and outage) might have brokens something.

don't worry about it now as the issue is fixed. I don't see much point in Discord, beyond a chat stream, tbh. i think i will just stick to the forums from now on.

Cheers!

* delete this thread if you like.

Joint Operations, gameplay mod, some Key/wellknown buildings and stuff from it but mainly the gameplay - basically Squad without the RPG overhead. hopefully ;)