CameronMcDonald

...any aspiring voice actors out there?

G'day all.

I've enjoyed making SP scenarios in the ArmA series in my spare time, for example, this one.

hqdefault.jpg

I've got a scenario involving spetznas sabotaging CDF equipment in Chernarus circa 2009 that is technically finished, but I need three voice actors who either speak Russian (or are willing to take a tilt at some Russian transliterated into English) to polish it off. Two parts are small (one-two lines each) and one is considerable (around 15 lines).

No prior experience required and I'll provide all the details.

Please, if you're interested (or you know someone who may be), drop me a PM, reply below or contact me here:)

Edited by CameronMcDonald

my "Russian" voice aint too aspiring - nor inspiring either, lols (neither are all my other ones ;) ). surely some of the guys in here from that region could help you out? if not i could give it a go, but i warn you it'd be Family Guy / Fast Forward, level quality.

Thanks for the replies, gents - my apologies for not replying sooner, I had a hectic week.

The good news is that I got the scenario done and released. :) If anyone's got ArmA 3 and the RHS and CUP modpacks, please give it a tilt. Feedback most welcome.

It's here.

Noxxid3   

Look up my friend shado_temple he has a good voice, he streams as well. www.twitch.tv/shado_temple